This Veterinary Thermography Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Veterinary Thermography Market market.
Veterinary Thermography is a remote, non-contact and non-invasive method for veterinary monitoring based on physiological imaging as a function of metabolic actions in the animal body. Infrared thermography or thermal imaging use thermographic cameras which can detect radiations in the long infrared range of electromagnetic spectrum and produce images called thermograms. Thermograms i.e. physiological images depict temperature of an object with different color for different temperature and can be used for veterinary diagnosis. The use of thermography for monitoring of animal health is rapidly growing area due to rapid developments in the veterinary science. Veterinary thermography is increasingly gaining popularity as an equine and canine diagnostic solution as abnormal body temperature is considered as a major indicator of disease. Thermography technique is crucial in helping diagnose inflammation or lack of blood circulation to a particular area in the animal body. Veterinary thermography can be used to detect the location of dysfunction in its early stages without sedation and touching the animal and animals are also avoided from unnecessary discomfort.
Veterinary Thermography Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Veterinary Thermography Market: Segmentation
The global veterinary thermography market has been segmented on the basis of product type, application, end user and geography.
Veterinary Thermography Market: Overview
The global market for veterinary thermography is expected to gain traction during the forecast period due to technological advancements in the veterinary science and changing veterinary medicine practices. Based on application, veterinary diagnosis application segment is expected to hold maximum share in global veterinary thermography market. Increasing number of specialists in veterinary thermography technique is expected to support the growth of global veterinary thermography market.
Veterinary Thermography Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, the global veterinary thermography market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America will continue to hold largest share in the global veterinary thermography market due to rising humanization of pets and adoption.Europe is expected to hold second largest share in global market for veterinary thermography. APAC and MEA are expected to experience delayed growth during the forecast period.
Veterinary Thermography Market: Key Players
Some of the market players in the global veterinary thermography market are Animal Infrared Imaging, Inc., FLIR Systems, Inc., Vet-Therm, Teletherm Infrared Systems, SPI Corp., Digatherm and others. Majority of the players providing infrared thermography cameras as well as veterinary thermography imaging services. Companies are also partnering with service providers, veterans and veterinary clinics in order to provide cost saving solution to them.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Veterinary Thermography Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on product type, the global vitamin deficiency treatment market is divided into following:
- Short-wavelength Thermography Cameras
- Mid-wavelength Thermography Cameras
- Long-wavelength Thermography Cameras
Based on application, the global veterinary thermography market is segmented as below:
- Veterinary Diagnosis
- Muscle Injury
- Nerve Injury
- Pain Management
- Preventive medicine
- Physiologic Monitoring and Animal Welfare Assessment
Based on end user, the global veterinary thermography market is divided into following:
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Diagnostic Center
- Research Institutes
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.