This Void Fill Pillows market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Void Fill Pillows market.
Due to budding cross-border trade and expanding geographical outreach of the manufacturers, the export of the merchandise goods has been rapidly increasing. To cater to the transportation needs of these companies, packaging manufacturers are innovating new packaging solutions. Primarily, the focus of packaging manufactures is to improve the safety of the goods during transit and to improve the efficiency of the company. Void fill pillows are such a product innovated by packaging manufacturers for meeting the demand from various industries. Void fill pillows provide a cushion for packed products from external physical shocks, thus, ensuring the safety of the products during the transit. Void fill pillows are commonly manufactured using plastic films and are used for protecting electronic items, glass items, and other fragile products. Use of void fill pillows with larger air pockets are often printed with the company name or the logo, therefore enabling manufacturers to build their brand image.
Void Fill Pillows Market: Market Dynamics
On the backdrop of technological advancement in the packaging industry world packaging market has been expanding rapidly. World packaging market has been estimated at over Mn 820 US$ and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.5% during the forecast period. The key factor driving void fill pillows market is despite being light in weight void fill pillows are extremely efficient in protecting packed goods from external shocks. The extensive use of void fills pillows while transportation of goods is boosting the growth in void fill pillows market. Increasing penetration of e-retail especially in developing economies are some other factors supporting the growth in void fill pillows market. Printability of void fill pillows increases manufacturer’s attraction as it enables them to increase their visibility and helps in building brand image in the market. However, increase in use of foam and molded fiber trays for protective packaging of goods may hamper the growth in void fill pillows market. Using foam and molded fiber trays costs as low as void fill pillows and molded fiber trays being made from environmentally friendly products can limit the use of void fill pillows for packaging which may negatively impact void fill pillows market.
Void Fill Pillows Market - Regional Outlook:
Regionally global void fill pillows market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Being the production hub of the world APEJ region is expected to lead the void fill pillows market during the forecast period. North America is expected to follow APEJ region in void fill pillows market as the region is the largest importer and second largest exporter of the world merchandise. The demand for void fill pillows in Eastern and Western Europe is expected to be moderate over the forecast period. Latin America and Japan are expected to represent small but rapidly growing market share in void fill pillows market. The demand for void fill pillows in MEA region is expected to be sluggish during the forecast period.
Void Fill Pillows Market - Key Players:
Some major players of the void fill pillows market are Sealed Air, DDN Industries, Inc., Automated Packaging Systems Ltd., Polycell, Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH, Emballages AT, 2013 DE-Tech Packaging, Inc., Industrial Packaging, Intertape Polymer Group, Hangzhou Bing Jia Technology Co., Ltd., Ruian Growel Packing Co., Ltd., Dongguan Homyell Packaging Materials Co., Ltd., Jiangyin Changjing Xinda Plastic Film Co., Ltd., Zhangzhou Air Power Packaging Equipment Co., Ltd. and Guangzhou Packbest Air Packaging Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Void Fill Pillows Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Void Fill Pillows Market: Market Segmentation
Void fill pillows market is segmented by material type, and by end use industry.
Based on the material type, void fill pillows market is segmented into:
- By Material Type
- Kraft paper
- Metal Foils
Based on the end use industry, void fill pillows market is segmented into:
- Automotive industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- E- Commerce
- Electronics industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Void Fill Pillows Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Void Fill Pillows Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Void Fill Pillows Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Void Fill Pillows Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)