This Water Dispersible Polymers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Water Dispersible Polymers market.
Introduction: Water Dispersible Polymers Market
Over past decades, excessive usage of fresh water resources in the world for domestic, agricultural and industrial requirements has led to declining availability of water across many countries. In order to overcome and counter water scarcity issues, several steps regarding reuse, safe disposal and wastage mitigation have been taken by governments across the globe. Formulation of stringent environmental regulations and awareness campaigns are the further steps taken to deal with this issue in effective manner across the globe.
Furthermore, the government is actively focused on to improve water facilities in rural and urban areas. Such developments for domestic as well as for industrial water treatment are anticipated to build high demand for water & wastewater treatment facilities over the forecast period.
Globally, water treatment industry is growing at a high rate, owing to the increasing water demand in across the globe. In order to process this kind of industrial and municipal water, it is required to be treated with polymers known as water dispersible polymer. Water dispersible Polymers are the organic substances which can swell or disperse in water thereby improving the properties of aqueous systems such as thickening, or emulsification.
These water dispersible polymers are manufactured from maleic anhydride, acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and also from the combinations of these monomers. In terms of application, water dispersible polymers are designed for the cleaning application and also for the detergent builders. These water dispersible polymers have several properties such as, they can operate at moderate temperatures, work even in hard water conditions, etc. In addition, these are also used for synthesis of oligosaccharides. Water dispersible polymers are used owing to their high efficiency in the glycosylation reactions.
During the operation there are several chances of vortex formation, these water dispersible polymers are used to avoid such situations. It is necessary to disperse all particles in the water during the entire process. If in case, water dispersible polymer particles are not dispersed with water, then there are chances of formation of aggregates, which can create complications in formulations of a product. Occasionally, these water dispersible polymers are pre-dispersed with glycerin before their dispersion with huge quantity mixture of water. Water dispersible polymers provide stability and enhance viscosity in end use applications. For water dispersible polymers it is easy to disperse into hot oil phase or in melted phase during their application in emulsions.
Market Dynamics: Water Dispersible Polymers Market
Water dispersible polymers market is expected to exhibit double digit growth during the forecast period, owing to its driving factors such as, application of water dispersible polymer in the drilling of shale gas in addition to this it is also useful for water injection projects.
On the basis of the classification, synthetic segment of water dispersible polymer market is expected to create more opportunities for the key manufacturers and its application providing more strength and required viscosity to the product. The segment is expected to hold more than one third of the market value share by the end of 2018 and is expected to continue the same till 2028. However, along with these positive factors, there are some negative factors which can create challenges for the growth in the coming years, such as, fluctuating raw material prices and increasing percentage of distributor’s margin.
Current trend in the water dispersible polymer market is to offer an innovative product in the water dispersible category with enhanced functionalities are expected to create avenues for growth for market in near future, especially in the water treatment industry, among others
Regional Outlook: Water Dispersible Polymers Market
Global water dispersible polymer key players shifting their production facilities from America and Europe to Asia Pacific owing to several factors, such as low taxes, workforce availability and government support. In addition to this, increasing per capita consumption and substantial growth in urbanization expected to create more opportunities in the emerging economics for water dispersible polymers market in the near term.
Some of the key players of water dispersible polymers market are the
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF SE
- Nitta Gelatin Inc.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Shandong polymers Bio-chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Kemira Oyj
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company
- CP Kelco
- Gelita AG
- Eastman Chemical Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Water Dispersible Polymers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market Segmentation: Water Dispersible Polymers Market
Water dispersible polymers market is segmented on the basis of classification, product and application
On the basis of classification, water dispersible polymers market segmented as
- Synthetic water dispersible polymers
- Natural water dispersible polymers
- Modified water dispersible polymers
On the basis of product type, water dispersible polymers market segmented as
- Guar Gum
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Other water dispersible polymers
On the basis of application, water dispersible polymers are segmented as below
- Water Treatment
- Consumer Products
On the basis of end use sector, water dispersible polymers are segmented as below
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Water Dispersible Polymers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Water Dispersible Polymers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Water Dispersible Polymers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Water Dispersible Polymers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.