This Whole Body Imaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Whole Body Imaging market.
Whole-Body Imaging: Market Insights
Whole-body imaging is the accurate and fast modality for the detection of disease in the entire body. Whole-body imaging techniques widens the scope of vision in the biological function of the body. Whole-body imaging helps to track immune system cellular activity in real time.MR imaging improves the ability to identify the metastatic spread in the body and MR angiography helps in detecting peripheral vascular disease and carotid. Whole-body imaging uses computed tomography to obtain thin, cross-sectional, detailed X-ray images of the body which helps to examine specific areas in the body such as heart and lungs. Improving accessibility and advances in technology have accelerated the acceptance of whole-body imaging in recent years. Improvement in the detector for CT and PET have resulted in the development of safe, accurate procedure which can be used efficiently in the emergency. Miniaturization of electronics, improvements in detector systems, and increases in computing power support the development of portable devices, including PET and MR imaging.
Whole-Body Imaging: Market Dynamics
An increasing number of cases for cancer and early detection of cancer further increases the diagnosis rate and scan which drive the whole-body imaging market in the forecast period. Increasing adoption of new techniques and improving healthcare infrastructure drive the market of whole-body imaging in the near future. Increasing life expectancies, change in lifestyle and the corresponding rise in the aging population increasing the diagnostic procedures which significantly boost the whole-body imaging market in the near future. Improved instrumentation along with the reduction in scanning times and the dose of radiation has shown a more confident and efficient diagnosis which boost the whole-body imaging market. However, certain limitations which hinder the growth of whole-body imaging market include the high cost of the scan and lack of reimbursement along with the use of a high amount of radiation during the scan which might increase the risk of cancer.
Whole-Body Imaging: Overview
The striking shift in the cause of morbidity and mortality across the world has taken place. Chronic and non-communicable disease such as cardiovascular disease and cancer is the major cause of mortality which further increases the diagnosis and treatment rate driving the overall whole-body imaging market in the forecast period. During the past decade, whole-body imaging has evolved through remarkable advances in instrumentation, radio pharmacy and information technology which have a prominent role in propelling the growth of whole-body imaging market. The trend toward faster imaging with improved resolution and imaging procedures will continue to spur the whole-body imaging market. Moreover, improving patient-centered care, achieving better patient outcomes and increased productivity along with achieving better accuracy, safety and cost-effectiveness drive the whole-body imaging market in the forecast period.
Whole-Body Imaging: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market for Whole-Body Imaging holds the largest revenue share, due to technological development from MRI scanners to radiotherapy. Government support for research and development has continued to rise over the past few years which helps to develop new and innovative technology for diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular significantly drive the whole-body imaging market in the forecast period. Europe accounts for the second large revenue share in the global whole-body imaging market, owing to improved healthcare owing to increasing patient demand driven by increased awareness of options and secondly the rising unhealthy lifestyles is driving the medical costs which further drive the whole-body imaging market. The Asia Pacific is expected experience steady growth in the Whole-Body Imaging market, owing to large consumer base and rapid infrastructure development in healthcare sector along with the active medical tourism due to advanced medical care/technology and relatively affordable cost compared to the rest of developed nations. China is expected to register significant growth in the Whole-Body Imaging market, owing to the increasing number of patients with high deductible health plans and investment in medical imaging equipment. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America are expected to exhibit slow growth in Whole-Body Imaging market, owing to less developed healthcare infrastructure, lack of awareness regarding the adoption of new technology.
Whole-Body Imaging: Key Players
Examples of some of the key service provider present in the global whole-body imaging market are MinFound Medical Systems Co., Ltd, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MiE GmbH, NeuroLogica Corp., Mediso Ltd., Pure Imaging Phantoms. among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Whole-Body Imaging Market Segments
- Whole-Body Imaging Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Whole-Body Imaging Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Whole-Body Imaging Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Whole-Body Imaging Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Whole Body Imaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Whole-Body Imaging: Segmentation
The global Whole-Body Imaging Market is segmented on basis of technology, application and geography.
Segmentation by Technology
- Computed Tomography Scan
- Positron Emission Tomography Scan
Segmentation by Application
- Musculoskeletal Scan
Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Whole Body Imaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Whole Body Imaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Whole Body Imaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Whole Body Imaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)