This Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment market.
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is the enlargement of lower part of aorta in the abdomen. The aorta is the main supplier of the blood to the body, hence the ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm may cause abnormal bleeding. Abdominal aortic aneurysm is asymptomatic disorder unless there is a rupture which leads to internal bleeding and hemorrhaging. The treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm depends upon the size and enlargement of the aorta. Surgical intervention is advised if the aneurysm is larger than 55mm and occurs in people aged above 55 years. It is very rare in people of less than 60 years of age which provides significant evidence that this is an age related condition. High cholesterol and blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, smoking also play an important role in the growing incidence of abdominal aortic aneurysm in people. The disorder is normally detected and diagnosed through an ultrasound of the abdomen but more detailed information can be provided by other modalities such as computed tomography scans for situations where location of the aneurysm is critical. The mortality rate is around 75% is estimated if an aneurysm ruptures and causes internal bleeding
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
The incidence rate of abdominal aortic aneurysm is found to be increasing worldwide due to changes in lifestyle. Abdominal aortic aneurysm occurs commonly in men, four times more than in women. The risk factors associated with abdominal aortic aneurysm are hypovolemic shock with low blood pressure and elevated heart rate due to which the awareness about the treatment is increasing. The major factors facilitating the growth of abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market are increase in geriatric population, increased incidence of hypertension and hyperlipidemia. The restraints of abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market are cost of treatment and availability of treatment.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market: Overview
It is estimated that approximately 13,000 deaths occur yearly in U.S. due to abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture in the patients between 60 and 70 years of age. The frequency of disorder is much high in case of smokers as compared to that of non-smokers. In the U.S. the incidence rate of abdominal aortic aneurysm is estimated to be approximately 2-4% of the adult population. Surgery is advised to the patients of abdominal aortic aneurysm, young patients being advised open surgery and geriatric patient are advised endovascular aneurysm. Thus, the market for surgeries is expected to contribute majorly in the overall abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, Japan, Middle East and Africa.North America is expected to be the highly lucrative market for abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment owing to the increased incidence rate of abdominal aortic aneurysm. European countries are expected to contribute further in the global abdominal aortic aneurysm market in regards to the high geriatric population. However, the investment of the pharmaceutical industries in the R&D of drugs for treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm are expected to fuel the growth of global abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market are Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Merc & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers, Abbott, AbbVie Inc., Celgen Corporation, Amgen Inc., Teva pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc.,Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited and Mylan N.V.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market has been classified on the basis of treatment, end use and geography.
Based on treatment, the global abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market is divided into following:
- Open surgery
- Endovascular aneurysm
Based on end user type, the global abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment market is divided into following:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)