This Astragalus Root Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Astragalus Root Extract market.
Astragalus is the plant with the leguminosae family and is popular amongst the Chinese consumers for its immune system booster and disease fighter. Astragalus is used as dietary supplement for many problems such as diarrhea, fatigue, anorexia, heart diseases, hepatitis, fibromyalgia, and also as an adjunctive therapy for cancer. Astragalus is a herbaceous perennial which grows to a height between 25 and 40 centimeters. The harvest plants are traditionally harvested after four or five years, and the roots are collected desiring the springs or falls. The roots are high in medicinal functions are dried first and then sliced and distributed. The dried roots are yellow in color and have a sweet, moistening taste along with the fibrous texture. The root of the astragalus plant is used in soups, teas, extracts, or capsules. The astragalus roots consist of a series of cyclobutane triterpene glycoside denoted astragalosides.
Global Astragalus Root Extract Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Further, manufacturers are coming up with astragalus root extract products with claim free products such as vegan, gluten free, chemical free, and non-gmo. A recent study and research indicate that Astralagus may offer antioxidant support with a variety of ailments. The growing stress and the busy life schedule of the consumers are also one of the major factors for growth in astragalus root extract products. The adaptogenic herb helps in reducing stress and also the aging factors in individuals.
Another major driver, in the astragalus root extract market, is its popularity amongst the athletes. Astralagus has three potent constituents making it one of the leading super herbs. It contains saponins, flavonoids, and polysaccharides.
Astragalus are usually taken in combination with other herbal supplements. Astralagus, when used appropriately, are safe and do not have much side effects. However, the high doses of astragalus roots can suppress the immune system. Therefore, astragalus should be avoided while taking immune-suppressing drugs.
Global Astragalus Root Extract Market: Segmentation
Global Astragalus Root Extract Market: Segmentation Overview
The astragalus root extract market is segmented into product form, nature, and applications. The astragalus root extract market is sub segmented into an application, and these includes food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products. Amongst all these applications, the pharmaceutical sector dominated and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The astragalus root extract tonic is premium product and is trending amongst the athletes who are looking out for more energy and vitality.
Global Astragalus Root Extract Market: Regional Outlook
Depending on geographic regions global Astragalus Root Extract market is segmented into seven broad regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and Middle East Africa. APEJ region dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Global Astragalus Root Extract Market: Prominent vendors
Some of the prominent players identified across the value chain of the global astragalus root extract market are Nutragreen Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Xi'An Sanwei Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Mountain Rose Herbs, and Z Natural Foods, LLC, amongst others. Few of the strategies adopted by the key players in the market are partnership and collaboration with other operators, expansion into the untapped market, and joint ventures with the organizations in emerging countries to gain the strong foothold in the market. To ensure product differentiation and to acquire a considerable share of the market, major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Astragalus Root Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global astragalus root extract market is segmented by nature type into:
The global astragalus root extract market is segmented by product form into:
- Whole root
The global astragalus root extract market is segmented by application into:
- Food and beverages
- Personal care
Regional analysis for Astragalus Root Extract Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Astragalus Root Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Astragalus Root Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Astragalus Root Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Astragalus Root Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)