This Automotive Personal Assistance System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Personal Assistance System market.
Fundamentally society today desire for safe and effective mobility at low economic and ecological costs. However, its technical implementation varies among societies, based on their degree of development and possible evolutionary roadmap for automotive personal assistance system. Vehicles have emerged as systems based on optimal sensors such as Lidar sensor, Radar sensor, Ultrasonic sensor and Infrared sensor, however automated and supportive traffic still remains a visualization of the future, transitional step towards that goal can be understood through system that mitigate or avoid collision in particular driving situations. Automotive personal assistance system (APAS) is developed to enhanced vehicle system safety and better driving. Some component of this technology included image processors, Lidar sensors, system- on- a chip processors and vehicle cameras. Moreover, there are some adaptive systems such as Autobraking system, Blind spot warning system, Braking assistance system, Forward collision warning system, Lane departure warning system, Rear cross traffic warning system and infraction warning system related to automotive personal assistance system. Over the next few decades, the market will witness increased penetration of automotive personal vehicle assistant systems by OEMs, this technology segment will grow with high growth rate in automotive electronics segments. The market is anticipated to be regularized by regulations, government has passed a vehicular safety system standards such IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) 2020 for image sensor quality and communication etiquettes such as Vehicle Information API (Application Programming Interface). Furthermore, the technology has given the opportunity to consumer to connect to their tablet and smartphone to vehicle infotainment system. Platforms such as Apple’s Carplay and Googles’ Android Auto are used broadly by auto OEMs in in their infotainment system to permit drivers to connect their smartphone to the car hardware. This escalation in consumer shift will enhance growth in the global automotive personal assistance system market in forecast period.
Automotive Personal Assistance System Market: Dynamics:
Increasing demand for connectivity of vehicle and telematics has led to technological advances, which aim at increasing the overall in-vehicle experience of both the drivers and passenger. Moreover, U.S. government has passed a rule for rear view camera under Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 2014. Government interference to increase vehicle safety and improved safety controls such as telematics services for instance e-call and ERA-GLONASS are progressively being adopted to avoid distracted driving and enhances road safety.
Design complexity and technological pivots, potential security breach and rapid change in technology may hinder the global automotive personal assistance system market. Use of this technology is limited for high-end luxury vehicles, and presently the rate of adoption by automotive OEMs seems to be limited. Furthermore, the global automotive personal assistant system market is temperately consolidated owning to presence of limited recognized player holding substantial market share.
AutomotiveOEMs started focusing on operating system, as well hardware, and shifted from the usage of traditional operating system to the usage of Linux and QNX. The automotive industry is gaining traction with high rate of adoption of Android operating system. The increasing adaptability of voice biometrics system may increase the global automotive personal assistance system market in forecast period.
Automotive Personal Assistance System Market: Key Participants:
The key player of the global automotive personal assistance system market are following:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Wipro Limited
- Mobileye N.V.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Flex International USA, Inc.
Automotive Personal Assistance System Market: Region-wise Outlook:
It is expected that North America may dominate the global automotive personal assistance system market owning to high demand for vehicle safety with advance technology. Furthermore, U.S. and Canada are contributing to the growth of the automotive personal assistance system market due to high adoption of Luxury vehicles.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Personal Assistance System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Personal Assistance System Market: Segmentation:
The global automotive personal assistance system market can be segmented on the basis of vehicle types:
- Passenger Cars
- Luxury & Premium Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
The global automotive personal assistance system market can be segmented related system:
- Steering system
- Lane departure warning system
- Braking assist system
- Vehicle to vehicle communication system
- Navigation system
The global automotive personal assistance system market can be segmented on the basis of sales channel
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Personal Assistance System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Personal Assistance System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Personal Assistance System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Personal Assistance System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.