This Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films market.
Packaging plays a crucial role in extending the durability of goods. Biaxially oriented polyamide films are special structures which is made of polyamide resin, with high gas barrier and excellent tear and puncture resistance properties. It is especially used for frozen and vacuum packaging applications. The raw material used for producing biaxially oriented polyamide sheet is polycaprolaciam which is also known as nylon 6 or PA6. The material is melt and extruded out and made into films through vertical and horizontal stretching. Biaxially oriented polyamide films can be produced by both cast film process and blown film process with sequential and simultaneous orientation. Sequential process is expected to witness substantial growth due to high production rate, low cost and flexibility in the process while stretching. Additionally, biaxially oriented polyamide film is characterized by high quality printing, stiffness, strength, and excellent anti stretching technology.
Biaxially oriented polyamide films are used in various applications such as food industry, pharmaceutical, household products, electronics and printing & laminations. Among these, food packaging is expected to witness rich growth during the forecast period owing to growth in demand of frozen packaging, processed meat, cereals and cheese and dairy products packaging.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing demand for flexible packaging due to the growth in pharmaceutical and food & beverages market are expected to be the major factors driving the consumption of biaxially oriented polyamide films over the forecast period. Additionally, high heat distortion temperature, good barrier to oxygen, chemicals and aroma substances, high flexibility and toughness, high transparency, thermoformability and mechanical strength are the properties of polyamide which are expected to fuel the demand of global biaxially oriented polyamide films market during the forecast period.
High shrinkage in molded section, high moisture absorption with dimensional instability, requires UV stabilization, mechanical and electrical properties influenced by moisture content, dissolved by phenols and subject to deterioration by strong acids and oxidizing agents are the major disadvantages of polyamide which are anticipated to hampers the growth of biaxially oriented polyamide films market over the forecast period.
Growing demand for balanced film with less shrinkage and better dimensional stability and increasing use of linear simultaneous stretching line technique are the emerging trend in global biaxially oriented polyamide films market over the forecast period.
Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films Market: Segmentation
The global biaxially oriented polyamide films market can be segmented on the basis of product type and applications.
Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films Market: Region-Wise Outlook
During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to witness rich growth in biaxially oriented polyamide films market due to growth in demand for pharmaceutical and food packaging. North America, in particulars is expected to witness growth in biaxially oriented polyamide films market due to growth in construction sector. Japan is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to growing automotive industry and related industry in these region. Middle East and Africa is projected to support the growth of biaxially oriented polyamide films market over the forecast period due to rapid industrialization in upcoming years.
Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global biaxially oriented polyamide films market can be segmented as:
- LISIM Simultaneous Stretching Type
- Mechanical Simultaneous Stretching Type
- Sequential Stretching Type
On the basis of applications, the global biaxially oriented polyamide films market can be segmented as:
- Food Industry
- Household Products
- Printing & Lamination
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global biaxially oriented polyamide films market include:
- Changtian Plastic & Chemical Limited
- THAIPOLYAMIDE CO., LTD.
- DOMO Chemicals
- Cangzhou Donghong Packing Material Co., Ltd.
- Green Seal Holding
- KOLON Industries, Inc.
- Shanghai Zidong Chemical Material Co., Ltd.
- Unitika Ltd.
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Sojitz Plastics America Inc.
- FSPG HI-TECH CO., LTD.
- JK Materials Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.