This Polyamide Resins market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyamide Resins market.
Global Polyamide Resins Market: Introduction
Polyamide resins are a type of micro-molecular polycondesed compound, which prepared by the vegetable oil at the presence of unsaturated fatty acid dimer and polyamine. Polyamide resins have active groups, hydroxyl groups, and amide. Primarily, it acts as curing agent and plasticizer for epoxy resins due to having a wide range of properties such as – flexibility, water resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, better insulation and adhesion properties, etc. The polyamide resins are available in pellets as well as liquid form.
On the basis of its functional group, polyamide resins have two types which are - dimer acid–based (DAB) polyamide resins and polyamide-epichlorohydrin resins. Polyamide resins have a wide range of application across numerous end-use industries such as automotive, chemical, fiber, textile, electronics and electrical, inks, and among others
Global Polyamide Resins Market: Market Dynamic
The versatility of the flexographic printing market is a key factor which fuels the growth of the global polyamide resins market. In spite of e-books and internet having increased tremendously from last decade, the demand for magazines, newspapers, books, is also growing on a sound rate. The demand from paper print sector will in turn fuel the global polyamide resins market growth. Additionally, polyamide resins demand is also expected to be augment form its use as a paper based packaging material whose end usage has rapidly grown in the recent times.
Polyamide resins have superior properties such as it provides the high clarity to the printing. Owing to this, polyamide resins mostly preferable in the flexographic printing inks. Other advantages associated with polyamide resins are – it enhances gel recovery, has effective anti-blocking properties, water resistance properties, ester resistance properties, etc. All aforementioned advantages further drive the global polyamide resins market over the forecast period i.e. 2019-2029.
However, the stringent environmental regulations on polyamide resins will hamper the global polyamide resins market growth. For instance, polyamide resins listed under the various regulations such as – Toxic Substances Control Act (USA), Domestic Substances List (Canada), The Philippine Inventory of Chemicals and Chemical Substances (Philippine), Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (Australia), Existing and New Chemical Substances (Japan), and China's chemical inventory of existing chemical substances, etc.
Global Polyamide Resins Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Europe is anticipated to be a significant platform for polyamide resins manufactures as it accounts around 60% market in term of label manufacturing which consumes ink in a huge volume. Further, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the maximum growth in term of polyamide resins primarily due to the growth in the automotive and chemical industry in the developing economies such as India and China.
The demand for polyamide resins expected to upsurge in developing economies due to increasing disposable incomes, changing lifestyle which has increased the usage of packed food in these countries, growing retail industry, etc. Furthermore, North America and Middle East & Africa expected to grow at a moderate growth rate towards the end of the forecast period
Global Polyamide Resins Market: Industry Participants
The global polyamide resins market is a highly fragmented market owing to the presence of small as well as international market players at the regional level. Few of them are identified across the value chain of polyamide resins market which is – Solvay SA, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical holdings, The Ensinger Group, Merck KGaA, RI Chemical Corporation, Gabriel, MPD Industries Pvt. Limited, Arizona Chemical, The Dow Chemical Company, AnqingHongyu Chemical Co., Ltd, Jinan Tongfa Resin Co., Ltd., RITEKS, Cytech Coatings Private Limited, Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., and among others
The global polyamide resins research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Global Polyamide resins market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on global Polyamide resins market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Global Polyamide Resins market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Global Polyamide Resins: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Polyamide Resins market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the battery additives. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Polyamide resins market attractiveness as per segments. The global Polyamide resins market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyamide Resins Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Polyamide Resins Market: Segmentation
The global polyamide resins market can be segmented on the basis of product type, product form, end-use industry, and regions. On the basis of product type, global polyamide resins market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Dimer Acid–Based (DAB) Polyamide Resins
- Polyamide-epichlorohydrin Resins
On the basis of product forms, global polyamide resins market can be segmented as mentioned below:
On the basis of end-use industry, global polyamide resins market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Inks, Paints & coating
- Fiber and Textile
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Polyamide Resins Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polyamide Resins Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polyamide Resins Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polyamide Resins Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polyamide Resins Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.