This Brick Liquid Carton market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Brick Liquid Carton market.
Brick liquid cartons derive their name from their shape, that is, they look like bricks although they can be different in terms of size of the carton. Brick liquid cartons are essentially used for milk and dairy products, juices and other liquid foods and beverages. These cartons are produced in such a way that they provide protection from external environmental factors and also help in resisting tampering. Brick liquid cartons are an efficient way of packaging liquid foods and beverages as they tend to reduce the post production damage and also eases the process of distribution among the value chain. The brick liquid carton market has majorly evolved as per the ever-changing requirements and needs of the customers. Brick liquid cartons are reliable medium of packaging since they are light weight and also have an extended shelf life. The most important thing that stands out in the case of these cartons is that they are biodegradable. Also, the paperboard that is used for the production of brick liquid cartons has very smooth and finished surface. The market is expected is grow at a high CAGR in the years to come.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Brick Liquid Carton Market: Market Dynamics
The global market for brick liquid carton is hugely driven by the changing consumer preferences. The other important factors that drive the market are increasing consumer awareness for health and fitness, increase disposable income and purchasing power, urbanization, eco friendliness, longer shelf life of the products, rise of e-commerce businesses, availability in variety of sizes, branding and marketing strategies. Also, there has been an increasing trend in the use of aseptic packaging worldwide that is significantly impacting this market. These factors have led to the rapid increase in the global brick liquid carton market. The challenges that the brick liquid carton market faces is the minimization of the use of plastic. Also, the brick liquid cartons are not suitable for alcoholic drinks and beer. Resolving such challenges will surely prove beneficial to the manufacturers of brick liquid cartons. Another major factor driving the brick liquid carton market is the longer shelf lives of the product.
Brick Liquid Carton Market: Segmentation Overviews
The global brick liquid carton market is segmented into material, opening, and applications. Further, the material type is sub segmented into uncoated paperboard, low density polyenthylene coated, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) coated, and Aluminum. The increasing environment concerns over the use of plastic packaging is one of the factors driving the brick liquid carton market. The usage of brick liquid carton has various advantages such as reduction in the transportation damages, and the environment friendly nature of the carton as these are made of renewable sources and are 100% recyclable.
Brick Liquid Carton Market: Regional Overview
The global brick liquid carton market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Geographically, North America is holding its influence over the global brick liquid carton market and may retain the position in the future owing to high consumption of the FMCG products. Europe stands next in the ranking and is anticipated to grow rapidly due to the high demand of beverages and high disposable income. Moreover, Asia-Pacific region is growing at a fast pace owing to growing population and demand of food & beverages. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan region has more potential in terms of growth of the brick liquid carton market. This region is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period.
Brick Liquid Carton Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified across the value chain of the brick liquid carton market include:
- IPI Srl
- Amcor Limited
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Uflex Ltd.
- Agropur Inc.
- International Paper.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Refresco Group N.V.
- Stora Enso
- NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
- MoloPak, Co.
- Sun Packaging CO S.A.O.C.
Few of the strategies adopted by the key players in the market are partnership and collaboration with other operators, expansion into the untapped market, and joint ventures with the organizations in emerging countries to gain the strong foothold in the market. To ensure product differentiation and to acquire a considerable share of the market, major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Brick Liquid Carton Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Brick Liquid Carton Market: Segmentation
By material, the brick liquid carton market can be segmented as follows:
- Uncoated Paperboard
- Low density Polyethylene (LDPE) coated
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) coated
By opening, the brick liquid carton market can be segmented as follows:
- Straw opening
- Cut opening
- Twist Opening
- Cap Opening
By application type, the brick liquid carton market can be segmented as follows:
- Dairy Products
- Others (Water, Coconut Water, Soft Drinks)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Brick Liquid Carton Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Brick Liquid Carton Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Brick Liquid Carton Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Brick Liquid Carton Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)