This Cannabis Concentrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cannabis Concentrate market.
Market Outlook for Cannabis Concentrate Market:
Psychoactive ingredients such as called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinoid are extracted from the herb cannabis sativa, giving rise to a golden and transparent semi-solid mass called the cannabis concentrate. It is commonly called as marijuana concentrate and is enjoyed as an intoxicant which results in high moods and hallucinations in consumers. The concentration of THC may vary from product to product. Cannabis concentrate is consumed through chews and gummies, softgel capsules or as an additive in food and beverages. Smoking remains the most popular form of ingestion. As a medicine, cannabis concentrate is used for rare neurological disease treatment. However, there is a lack of staunch scientific support that cannabis concentrate is effective in disease treatment and thus, it’s legally prescribed in limited countries which include some states of U.S., Canada, Belgium, Australia, Netherlands, and Spain.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cannabis Concentrate market banks high in the edible and recreational segment
Recently, there has been a market growth in the cannabis concentrate market, especially in North America. Manufacturers are acquiring smaller companies to scale up the production facilities to cater to the immense consumer demand. Regulations are playing a crucial role in determining the trends of cannabis concentrate market growth. Several health implications surrounding the poor quality of cannabis concentrate have padlocked the cannabis concentrate extraction facilities until they meet the quality standards. On the other hand, legalization of cannabis concentrate in many U.S. states has encouraged a deeper penetration of cannabis concentrate in the end-use industries. This has led to an extensive expansion of the specialty food product portfolio containing cannabis concentrate and has become a major food trend. Innovation and availability of varieties in end-use products such as easy to use disposable cartridges acts as a major promoter for the cannabis concentrate market. Production technology and product development are intricately entwined as new technology allows manufacturers to make innovations in the extraction processes of cannabis concentrate, which either enables them to preserve the authenticity of cannabis concentrate or to improvise its versatility. In the past few years, rosin, a relatively new variety of cannabis concentrate has gained popularity and appears to be a fast growing segment. Cannabis concentrate in the food industry is perceived as ethical and more consumer-friendly and hence, this segment is expected to register a high growth over the forecast period. As more cannabis concentrate products continue to gush in the market, specialty retailers are also broadening the shelf-space for cannabis concentrate products, further fuelling the cannabis concentrate market growth.
Global Cannabis Concentrate Market: Segmentation:
The Cannabis Concentrate market is segmented on the basis of product type, end use and distribution channel.
Global Cannabis Concentrate Market: Examples of some of the market participants in the global cannabis concentrate market identified across the value chain include Coachella Manufacturing LLC, Craft 710, Hillside Natural Wellness, Radient Technologies Inc., Quadron Cannatech Corporation and Cultivation Technologies. Inc. amongst others
Global Cannabis Concentrate Market: Key Developments
In 2018, the company Radient Technologies Inc., which is a manufacturer of cannabis concentrate acquired the company Alberta Ltd., which is engaged in the cannabis concentrate and hemp processing.
Opportunities for Cannabis Concentrate Market Participants:
Marketing of cannabis concentrate as a sustainable product can be used as a strategy to enhance the consumer base, as the consumer trend is following the trajectory towards sustainable and ethical food sources. Quality of the cannabis concentrate gains an advantage of manufacturers over other cannabis derivatives and ensures that it fulfills the demands of the recreational but health-conscious enthusiasts. Hence, quality-driven approach could also be used by marketers to attract a larger pool of consumers.
Brief Approach to Research:
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product types and end uses of the target product covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, sales channel, and end user.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cannabis Concentrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the cannabis concentrate market is segmented into-
- Live Resin
On the basis of end use, the cannabis concentrate market is segmented into-
- Food Industry
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics & Personal care
On the basis of distribution channel, the cannabis concentrate market is segmented into-
- Pharmacy Stores
- Specialty Stores
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cannabis Concentrate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cannabis Concentrate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cannabis Concentrate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cannabis Concentrate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)