This Cloud Pos market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloud Pos market.
Cloud POS Market: Introduction
With the increasing awareness about the advantages associated with the adoption of cloud technology, end-users across the globe are focusing on adopting cloud based solutions. Similarly, end-users across various industry verticals are focusing on transiting to cloud POS, in comparison to the already adopted client-server (conventional POS) terminal.
Cloud POS is a POS terminal which eliminates the need for a server and wires, as mandated in the traditional client-server POS terminal. Cloud POS enables the flow of traffic, wirelessly, to someone else’s datacenter. Besides this, a decrease in the operational cost is witnessed with the adoption of cloud POS terminals.
As the concept of cloud POS is relatively new in the respective domain, a restricted adoption of the same is witnessed since the past few years. However, the Y-o-Y growth of cloud POS in the respective years is expected to be considerably high. Major traction of cloud POS has been witnessed across countries having resources to implement the same, such as the U.S., the U.K., China, Japan, and Germany. It is furthermore expected that the global cloud POS market will exhibit a high double digit growth rate, during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cloud POS Market: Dynamics
Increasing affinity amongst the end-users for the adoption of cloud technology across all the major domains is expected to be the key driver for the cloud POS market. The advantages associated with the adoption of cloud POS, such as enhanced simplicity, flexibility, and functioning is further assisting end-users to adopt cloud POS across their respective industry vertical. Besides these factors, one of the major factor driving the demand for the adoption of cloud POS is the low operational cost associated with it. The decreasing cashless transactions is assisting the growth of digital payments. This has a direct impact on the growth of POS market. As a result, cloud POS market is also expected to witness impel during the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of cloud POS across small and medium sized enterprises is witnessed to be the recent trend governing the growth of the global cloud POS market, in terms of value.
However, in contrary to the above situation, a restricted adoption of cloud POS system is witnessed in some of the developing and underdeveloped countries, owing to the lack of awareness about the same, especially in countries lacking the resources necessary for the implementation of cloud POS. This, thus, acts as the primary restraint for the global cloud POS market. In addition to this, vulnerability against cyber-threats and cyber-crimes is another factor hindering the demand of cloud POS.
Cloud POS Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players in the cloud POS market are Square, Inc., Cegid, UTC RETAIL, Shopify Inc., ShopKeep, Poster POS Inc, Lightspeed, RetailOps, Clover Network, Inc. and various others.
Cloud POS Market: Regional Overview
By geography, the Cloud POS market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Japan, SEA and others in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, the Asia Pacific cloud POS market is expected to dominate the global cloud POS market during the forecast period, due to adoption of cloud technology in the region and presence of various enterprises adopting cloud based POS solutions, especially across retail and transportation and logistics segment, in the region. North America and Europe are expected to follow the Asia Pacific (including China and Japan) in the global cloud POS market.
In addition to this, Asia Pacific (including China and Japan) is furthermore expected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period, in the global cloud POSs market. Besides this, Latin America is also expected to witness a significantly high growth rate during the forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global market segments
- Global market dynamics
- Historical actual market size, 2013-2017
- Global market size & forecast 2018-2028
- Supply & demand value chain for market
- Global market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved in market
- Value Chain
- Global market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global Cloud POS market includes
- North America market
- Latin America market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other Asia Pacific countries market
- Rest of SEA and other Asia Pacific countries
- Japan market
- China market
- Middle East and Africa market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloud Pos Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cloud POS Market: Segmentation
On the basis of offering, the cloud POS market has been segmented as:
- Consulting and Training
- Implementation and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
As the adoption of cloud POS solution proliferates, a higher demand for its services is expected. Thus, services segment is expected during the forecast period, in the global cloud POS market.
On the basis of industry vertical, the cloud POS market has been segmented as:
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cloud Pos Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cloud Pos Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cloud Pos Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cloud Pos Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.