This Commercial Aircraft Wings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Commercial Aircraft Wings market.
Commercial Aircraft Wings Market: Introduction
Wings are one of the most essential parts of an aircraft. For the airplane to fly, the weight of the airplane, passenger fuel, etc., should be lifted and wings play an important part in the process. Wings are structured with streamlined cross-section in order to produce and ensure proper aerodynamic forces. The design and shape of a commercial aircraft wings is taken into critical consideration owing to its three dimensional shape used for lift and drag. In order to safeguard appropriate and maintained efficiency, comfort, safety and reliability, the commercial aircraft wings are witnessing several innovation in terms of design and technology. Growing demand in performance and production rates of aircrafts is estimated to fuel the demand for advanced commercial aircraft wings. This in turns is expected to contribute to the growth of the global commercial aircraft wings market in the coming years.
Commercial Aircraft Wings Market: Dynamics
The air travel passengers are increasing day-by-day across the globe, with an establishment of more than 700 routes for better connectivity. According to the International Air Transport Association, the Asia Pacific passenger traffic rose by 8.3% in 2016. Which is more than the average growth of the last five years, i.e., 6.9%. This growth in passenger traffic is estimated to drive the market of commercial aircraft wings market during the forecast period.
The replacement of aging aircrafts is also estimated to boost the demand for commercial aircrafts wings. According to an estimate by the leading aircraft manufacturer, Airbus, it is projected that nearly 11,000 passenger aircrafts need to be replaced, largely in the single-aisle segment in the next two decades. Emerging environmental concerns, new regulations and airspace modernization will also contribute to larger backlog of aircraft orders consequently adding to the commercial aircraft wings market
Growing demand for lightweight materials with several properties such as high strength, good electrical and thermal conductivity, good chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, and temperature resistance can be a very complex task for the manufacturers. In order to maintain the position in the global commercial aircraft wings market, the manufacturers may have to strategically focus on their research and development sector to develop a range of innovations in the technology.
The ongoing trend gaining momentum in the global commercial aircraft wings market is the increasing demand for usage of alternative materials. At present, aluminium alloy is used as a material in aircraft wings. However, due to it’s certain disadvantages manufacturers are seeking for new materials such as titanium, aramid fabrics, and glass reinforced fibres, among others.
Commercial Aircraft Wings Market: Regional Outlook
With the increasing number of airports and modernization of the existing ones, the global commercial aircraft wings market is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period. Presence of large number of manufacturers in North America and Europe is expected to contribute to the growth of the commercial aircraft wings market. Growing economy and foreign investment in Japan and various countries of Asia Pacific are influencing the growth of the aviation industry, which consequently is expected to drive the growth of the market for commercial aircraft wings in the region during the forecast period.
Commercial Aircraft Wings Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key participants operating in the global commercial aircraft wings market are:
- Airbus Group
- The Boeing Company
- Bombardier Aerospace
- General Dynamics Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Commercial Aircraft Wings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Commercial Aircraft Wings Market: Segmentation
The global commercial aircraft wings market can be segmented by type of commercial aircraft, type of wing, shape of wing and aspect ratio.
By type of commercial aircraft, the global commercial aircraft wings market is segmented as:
- Passenger Aircraft
- Corporate jets
By type of wing, the global commercial aircraft wings market is segmented as:
- Fixed-wing aircraft
- Rotary wing aircraft
By shape of wing, the global commercial aircraft wings market is segmented as:
- Delta wing
- Straight wing
- Swept back wing
By aspect ratio, the global commercial aircraft wings market is segmented as:
- Low aspect ratio
- Moderate aspect ratio
- High aspect ratio
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Commercial Aircraft Wings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Commercial Aircraft Wings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Commercial Aircraft Wings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Commercial Aircraft Wings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.