This Contract Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Contract Packaging market.
Contract packaging refers to the services associated with packaging for clients, by outsourced partners for various packaging solutions that they offer. Contract Packaging companies are basically third party vendors that specialize in packaging activities. In recent times, manufacturing companies have started to outsource the packaging related activities and other such non-core services to third party vendors. Companies usually opt for this outsourcing since they might lack the necessary skills or expertise or manpower or the infrastructure that is required for such activities. The advantage of this can be that the company can focus more on its core activities without having the unnecessary overhead of packaging related activities. This can help a company in being more efficient and productive.
Ever increasing technological advancement has been one of the key drivers for the contract packaging market. The contract packaging companies are well-equipped with the necessary infrastructure as well as the skills required for the efficient packaging of the products. The advanced automation and the machines required for packaging activities can help in strengthening the business of the company. The other factors that influence the global contract packaging market are development of various retail chains across the globe, the growth of e-commerce businesses and so on. The various challenges for the global contract packaging market is the cost factor. Managing costs involved in the contract packaging is a cumbersome job. Also, manufacturing companies initially might outsource the packaging related activities to contract packaging companies but with the progress of the time such companies might start their own in-house packaging unit for their products. This might prove more beneficial to them rather than the third party vendors. So this can act as a hurdle in the growth of the contract packaging market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Food and the Beverage industry leads the market of contract packaging whereas the pharmaceutical industry follows next. For the manufacturers of the products such as foods and beverages, the brand reputation entirely depends upon the packaging of the product available at the time of purchase. This can be a critical factor with respect to the sales of the product. Therefore contract packaging plays a vital role for the manufacturing companies. As far as pharmaceutical products are concerned, the contract packaging companies have to align with the rules and regulations of the government. For this purpose, the contract packaging companies need to have proper infrastructure and the skills to perform such activities.
On the basis of geographies, the market is segmented across 7 key regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The global contract packaging market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America is supposed to be the largest for contact packaging. On the other hand, India is the fastest growing market owing to its cost competitiveness and quality packaging capabilities. The European region has witnessed a steady growth in the market of contract packaging.
The Key players in the Contract Packaging market are as follows:
- Unicep Packaging
- Summit Container
- Stamar Packaging
- Sharp Packaging
- Jones Packaging
- Aaron Thomas Company Inc.
- Green Packaging Asia
- Co-Pak Packaging
- Assemblies Unlimited Inc.
- AmeriPac Inc.
- Nulogy Corporation
- Wepackit Inc.
- Sterling Contract Packaging Inc.
- Kelly Products Inc.
- Sonic Packaging Industries
- CWS Contract Packaging Services
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Contract Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The contract packaging market can be broadly classified into two segments such as services it provides and the various verticals or domains it covers.
By services, the contract packaging market can be classified as follows:
- Primary packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Tertiary Packaging
By verticals or domains, the contract packaging market can be classified as follows:
- Home products and fabrics
- Cosmetics and beauty care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Contract Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Contract Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Contract Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Contract Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)