This Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound market.
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Market Insights
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound also known as CEUS, is an ultrasound which use gas filled micro bubbles for the improved visualize blood vessels and organs in the pelvis and abdomen regions such as liver, spleen pancreas, bowel, kidney and bladder. Small amount of contrast agent which is made of gas filled microbubbles is inserted via intravenous route into the body before the ultrasound imaging. Contrast agents are classified either as the first or second generation agents which depends on the gas within the microbubbles. First generation agents required high mechanical index techniques while in the second generation contrast agents low mechanical index technique enables continuous scanning. With the introduction of various contrast agents have a significant impact on the utilization of diagnostic ultrasound in clinical applications. Contrast-enhanced ultrasound agents have dramatically improved the sensitivity and specificity of the current diagnosis and have a huge potential to expand in the already broad range of ultrasound applications.
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Market Dynamics
Future developments including the continued modification of ultrasound for enhanced properties of contrast agents increase the capability of agents which further improve the sensitivity and specificity of ultrasound imaging systems which further drive the contrast-enhanced ultrasound market. Growing use of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the various clinical applications such as in cardiac and hepatic imaging will create huge potential in the overall contrast-enhanced ultrasound market.
However, lack of use of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in many clinical application at present and lack of awareness among the under developing countries might hinder the growth of contrast-enhanced ultrasound market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Overview
Contrast-enhanced ultrasound have dramatically improved the sensitivity and specificity of the current diagnosis. Further improvement in the imaging techniques coupled with the novel development of contrast agents will further spur the contrast-enhanced ultrasound market in the near future. Undergoing clinical trial for the development of new techniques to meet the demand of rapid expanding field of imaging will drive the global market for contrast-enhanced ultrasound. Contrast-enhanced ultrasound are easy to use, are less expensive and does not use any radiation which further create more advantage driving the market of contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Region-wise Outlook
The North America is expected to contribute to a second largest share in the global contrast-enhanced ultrasound market owing to growing FDA approval and increasing adoption of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the US. For instance, in 2016, LUMASON (sulfur hexafluoride lipid-type A microspheres) for injectable suspension, manufactured by Bracco Diagnostics Inc. for intravenous use was the first approval by U.S. food and drug administration for contrast enhanced ultrasonography of the liver. Europe is expected to contribute major share in the global contrast-enhanced ultrasound market owing to growing utilization in the cardiac and abdominal imaging. Further new imaging technologies capable of characterizing kidney anatomy and physiology have recently garnered increased attention as potential innovative diagnostic tools for various application which drive the Europe market for contrast-enhanced ultrasound. Asia Pacific market is mainly driven due to advance in ultrasound, low cost and patient tolerability. Rising focus on adoption of new therapy and increased use owing to huge patient pool in emerging economies such as India, ASEAN countries is expected to drive the contrast-enhanced ultrasound market. China is expected to register rapid growth in the contrast-enhanced ultrasound Latin America and Middle East & Africa market is expected to slow growth in Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market, due to low adoption of contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Key Players
Some of the key players present in the global contrast-enhanced ultrasound market are
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Bracco Diagnostic Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- BK Medical Holding Company, Inc.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.,
- GE Healthcare
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Acusphere, Inc
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market Segments
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Segmentation
The global contrast-enhanced ultrasound market is segmented on basis of type, application, end user, and geography.
Segmentation by Type
- Non-targeted contrast-enhanced ultrasound
- Targeted contrast-enhanced ultrasound
Segmentation by Application
- Thyroid and parathyroid
- Gallbladder and biliary tree
Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Nursing Home
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)