This Dementia Care Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dementia Care Products market.
Alzheimer's disease or dementia have disturbing effects on memory as well as cognitive function of a person and negatively impact the daily activities of a person. With the progress of disease, there is also an increase in patient assistance. Dementia care products are the aids designed for the patients suffering from symptoms of dementia to make their life easier. A range of products are available in the dementia care product category such as memory exercise & activity products, daily reminder products, bathroom safety products, dining aids, communication products, personal safety products, special clothing etc. These products benefits the patients in performing routine activities with ease and thus assists their families and carers. There are plenty of pioneering products in the market today which enable dementia patients or other forms of memory loss patients to live safely and independently such as 24 hrs monitoring bands and others. The increasing support from various government as well as private organization supports the market growth for Dementia care products over the forecast period.
The market for dementia care products is growing all the time with better choice and availability offerings, as new innovations seek to help manage and ease life with the condition and help care providers offer easier support and assistance in maintaining a good quality of life for the patient.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rising geriatric population as well as number of dementia patient pool drives the whole market for dementia care products. Along with this, increasing number of manufacturers and distributors for dementia care products also fuels the market growth. Increasing online sales trend also facilitates the market growth over the forecast period as this increases the product accessibility to different geographies. Limitation of product accessibility and affordability in various remote areas restraint the market growth for dementia care products. High costs associated with the product range also limits the consumer base growth and however curbs the market.
Dementia Care Products Market: Segmentation
Dementia Care Products Market: Overview
Rising number of dementia cases over the globe generates the market opportunity for dementia care products. According to World Alzheimer Report 2015, more than 10 million new cases of dementia occur each year worldwide which implies huge consumer base worldwide for these dementia care products. Prevalence pool of patients suffering from dementia is quite high in low or middle income countries as compared to the high income countries provides a huge market opportunity companies to expand their product supplies over these regions. Cost effective and high utility products are highly favorable and generates strong product sales for the company. Adoption trend for healthcare products and services are likely to improve the market for dementia care products too.
Dementia Care Products Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is the leading consumer driven market for dementia care products because of the large number of product suppliers in the region as well as product affordability in the region. This is followed by Western Europe region due to high disposable income as well as consumption trend for the healthcare associated products. Asia Pacific market is the fastest growing market globally because of rising incidence rates of dementia patients in the region and growing awareness for these utility products. Latin America region also shows significant growth rate over the years with the increasing healthcare expenditure. MEA represents the lowest market share as well as growth rate for dementia care products market because of less adoption rate as well as weak distribution channel over the region.
Dementia Care Products Market Treatment Market: Key Players
There are large number of manufacturers and distributors for dementia care products which also vary from region to region. Some of the players in the dementia care products market includes Parentgiving, Inc., EasierLiving, LLC, Find memory care, Healthcare products LLC., Best Alzheimer's Products, NRS Healthcare, Buddi Ltd. etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dementia Care Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation by Product Type
- Memory Exercise & Activity Products
- Daily Reminder Products
- Bathroom Safety Products
- Dining Aids
- Communication Products
- Personal Safety Products
Segmentation by End User
- Home Care Settings
- Long Term Care Centers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dementia Care Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dementia Care Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dementia Care Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dementia Care Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)