Dried Honey Market Outlook
Honey is one of the best sources of energy that improves your immune system also and the same benefit it offers when consuming in the dried form. Dried honey is a powdered form of honey. Dry honey enhances, compliments, and intensifies the ingredients flavourings in which it is used.
Some of the factors that are contributing to the growth of the market include: longer shelf life than raw honey, inexpensive, maintains the consistency of the food, and it is considered as the best alternative to sugar. However, the factors that could sink the market growth include problems of under or over-drying and absence of pure honey.
Incorporation of Dry Honey in Various Industries is Growing Due to the Increasing Demand for Healthy Products from Individuals
In the past few years, a growing interest in dry honey over the conventional honey is observed owing to the advantages it holds over conventional liquid honey, including higher shelf life, convenience in transport and storage, among more.
Moreover, dried honey is inexpensive when compared to conventional honey and other sweeteners which is why more and more foodservice providers are incorporating it in their products instead of conventional sweeteners.Personal care and cosmetic industry are the ones increasing the demand for dried honey significantly. Integration of dried honey in various cosmetics and personal care products is proliferating and providing the market a substantial boost.
Dried honey is emerging as an important alternative for conventional liquid honey, Arabic gum, and other sweeteners, and is expected to witness hefty demand over the forecast period.
Dried Honey Market: Regional Analysis
The prospect of growth for the dried honey market in the Asia Pacific is quite high as China is the leading producer of honey with more than half a million ton in the year 2017. In India also, the production of natural honey is in abundance. The dried honey market in the Asia Pacific could flourish in the years to come. The market in North America seems attractive too with the incorporation of dried honey increasing in personal care and cosmetics, and various health foods as a growing interest toward health-enhancing foods is observed in the individuals.
Dried Honey Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Dried Honey market are:
- Specialty Products and Technology Inc.
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Best Ground International
- Bio Botanica, Inc.
- Domino Specialty Ingredients (ASR Group)
- Haldin Pacific Semesta
- Spice Jungle, LLC
- Ohly (ABF Ingredients)
- Hoosier Hill Farm
- Maple Leaf Garden Food Co.
- Island Abbey Foods Ltd.
- Wuhu Deli Foods Co., Ltd.
- Natural Sourcing LLC
- Augason Farms
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Dried Honey market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dried Honey Market Segments
- Dried Honey Market Dynamics
- Dried Honey Market Size
- Dried Honey Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Dried Honey Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Dried Honey Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the Dried Honey Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Dried Honey Market Segmentation
The Dried Honey market can be segmented on the basis of product type, nature, end-use, flavours, form, and sales channel
On the basis of product type, the market can be segmented as:
- Dried Honey Blend
- Spray Dried Honey
On the basis of nature, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the market can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Special Dietary Formulations
- Bakery Products
- Health Foods
- Dry Mixes
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
On the basis of flavours, the market can be segmented as:
- Honey (100%)
- Honey with Menthol
- Honey with Lemon
- Honey with Eucalyptus
- Honey with Other Flavours
On the basis of form, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of the sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- General Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Dried Honey market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Dried Honey market
- Competitive landscape of the Dried Honey market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Dried Honey market performance
- Must-have information for Dried Honey market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.