This Dried Mushroom market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dried Mushroom market.
Mushrooms are grouped as vegetables and are porous, fleshy, spongy, and fruity parts of a fungus. Increased recognition of nutritional and medicinal values of mushroom leads to increase in its demand, which created a new segment called dried mushroom, a dehydrated regular or organic mushroom with no preservatives. The quality of mushroom depends on its desirable taste, aroma, and absence of poisonous content. Mushrooms are becoming popular among health conscious consumers, less sodium content, being gluten-free, cholesterol-free and fat-free, and a rich source of nutrition.
Global Dried Mushroom Market Dynamics:
The growth of the global dried mushroom market is driven by growing demand for organic food and increasing health consciousness among consumers. The properties of dried mushroom including no added preservatives, natural product, and high vitamin-D content fueling the global dried mushroom market. Macroeconomic factors such as rapid rate of urbanization, increasing per capita income, changing lifestyle, and growing economy driving the global dried mushroom market. Some of the factors trending the global dried mushroom market include mergers & acquisitions between companies of dried mushroom market, high investment in the food industry, and new product launches such as mushroom spices. The company operates in the dried mushroom market can increase its share through collaboration with domestic players, forward integration, and launching organic products in the market.
Global Dried Mushroom Market Segmentation:
The global dried mushroom market is segmented on the basis of packaging type, product type, distribution channel, application, and region. On the basis of packaging, the global dried mushroom market is segmented as cartons, polyethylene bags, boxes depending on the packaging size, wherein polyethylene bags segment have significant revenue share. Based on product type, the global dried mushroom market segmented as oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, button mushrooms, and other mushrooms including reishi mushrooms, milky mushrooms, paddy straw mushrooms, and winter mushrooms. All the product type segments are further sub-segmented into regular and organic, wherein regular contribute for a relatively high volume share whereas, organic register relatively high CAGR in global dried mushroom market over the forecast period. Among product type segment, oyster mushrooms segment is expected to contribute for major revenue share and is expected to expand at a significant CAGR in the global dried mushroom market. Based on distribution channel, the global dried mushroom market segmented as convenient stores, hypermarkets/supermarket, e-Commerce, and individual stores. Among which, hypermarkets/supermarket, segment is expected to contribute for major revenue share whereas, e-Commerce segment is expected to expand at a significant CAGR in the global dried mushroom market, attributed to increasing adoption of e-Commerce across the globe. On the basis of end-user, the global dried mushroom market is segmented as consumers, food services, food manufacturers, nutraceutical manufacturers, cosmetics manufacturers, wherein food services segment have significant revenue share, whereas, consumers segment is expected to register significant CAGR, over the forecast period.
Global Dried Mushroom Market Regional Outlook:
Based on the geographies, the global dried mushroom market is split into seven regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific except Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Among the regions, Europe is expected to dominate the global dried mushroom market with relatively high growth rate, owing to high demand for mushroom across the regions. Asia-Pacific is followed by Europe and is expected to expand at a significant growth rate in dried mushroom market, attributed to rapid rate of urbanization, rapidly growing population, and changing lifestyle of consumers across the region. North America and Japan also accounts for significant value share in the global dried mushroom market. Overall, the outlook for the global dried mushroom market will have a positive growth over the forecast period, growing demand for organic and natural food across the globe being a counterfeiting factor.
Global Dried Mushroom Market Player:
Few players in the global dried mushroom market include Merchant Gourmet, Sun Hing Foods, Inc., Agro Dutch Industries Ltd., Monterey Mushrooms, Inc., California Mushroom Farms Inc., Monaghan Mushrooms, Weikfield Foods Pvt. Ltd., Hughes Mushroom, Drinkwater Mushrooms Ltd., Bonduelle, OKECHAMP S.A., Banken Champignons, and The Mushroom Company.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Dried Mushroom Market Segments
- Market Dynamics of Dried Mushroom Market
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015-2016 for Dried Mushroom Market
- Dried Mushroom Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Dried Mushroom Market
- Dried Mushroom Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional Analysis for Dried Mushroom Market Includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dried Mushroom Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dried Mushroom Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dried Mushroom Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dried Mushroom Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dried Mushroom Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dried Mushroom Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)