This Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software market.
Effective intellectual property (IP) management is essential to achieve competitive edge in the market. The highly competitive business environment is influencing companies to invest in technologies that ensure businesses and IP management strategies are categorically aligned to ensure smooth functioning of the organisation.
Enterprise management of intellectual property assets is gaining traction globally, as companies are realising that unlicensed public usage can be detrimental to not only the overall bottom-line of the company, but also to the entire business strategy.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
IP management software provides collaborative IP management services for different corporate requirements. Increasing emphasis on protecting and managing intellectual property portfolio is driving the growth of the globalenterprise intellectual property management software market.
Adoption of enterprise management of IP is gaining traction, as more organisations focus on organising their IP assets tactically and protecting them from unlicensed usage. Changing perceptions on IP has also influenced businesses to invest in their proper and organised management. While IP was seen as a corporate property for a long time, today, it is viewed as an inherent component of a strong business strategy. Many businesses have boosted their bottom-line by monetising their IP assets.
The importance of staying competitive and widespread implementation of smart system management is encouraging software developers to invest in intellectual property management software. High-end operations and large organisational functions is accelerating the adoption of these technologies in the end-use industries. In addition, frequent customisation in product by end users is benefiting the enterprise intellectual property management software market, as they protect and safeguard the essentials of intellectual property handlings and treatment such as inventions, patents, trademarks, and other IP related contracts in an systematic manner.
The market is also expected to gain from strategic partnerships between the leading industry members. For instance, industry pioneer IPfolio recently entered into a partnership with ProspeQt- a Brazilian player, to grow its presence in the emerging market of South America. However, with all the associated benefits these service providers come across number of challenges and obstacles predominantly in the initial stages, most of which have to do with the high cost of setting up the services in an organisation. High initial investment can impede the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Enterprise Intellectual Property Management Software Market: Segmentation
The global enterprise intellectual property management software market is segmented on the basis of module, service type, and end-user.
Enterprise Intellectual Property Management Software Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global enterprise intellectual property management software market is projected to register a favourable growth through the forecast period, 2016?2026. North America is projected to maintain its lead in the global intellectual property management software market. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to increase its dominance in terms of growth owing to its consistent growing demand from China and India.
Enterprise Intellectual Property Management Software Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants in global intellectual property management software market are: Anaqua, Inc., Patrix AB, IPfolio, SimpleLegal, Pattsy, FlexTrac, Lecorpio , WebTMS and CPA Global (Patrafee).
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By module type, the globalintellectual property management software market is segmented in:
- IPAB (Intellectual Property Appellate Board)
By service type, the intellectual property management software market is segmented into:
- Development and implementation
- Support and Maintenance
By end-user, the intellectual property management software market is segmented into:
- Banking and Financial Services (BFSI)
- Aerospace and Defence
- Oil and Gas
- Electronics and Semiconductors
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Enterprise Intellectual Property Ip Management Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.