This Fabric Cutting Machines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fabric Cutting Machines market.
Global Fabric Cutting Machines Market - Overview
In recent years, there has been an increase in the demand for textile products across the globe, which is expected to drive the fabric cutting machines market. This growing demand for fabric cutting machines is expected on the backdrop of changing lifestyle and the increasing per capita income of customers. Fabric cutting machines are used for the pre-production process of sectioning, splitting, carving and cutting a spread into a fabric. In addition, several types of automatics fabric cutting machines have been developed owing to the expansion of the textile industry. Furthermore, the introduction of automatic fabric cutting machines has improved the production output, efficiency and accuracy of work. Fabric cutting machines are normally used for two main operations: final cutting and rough cutting. Fabric cutting is an important part of the textile industry, which has created growth opportunities for the fabric cutting machine market during the forecast period.
Global Fabric Cutting Machines Market - Dynamics
The fabric cutting machines market is expected to grow significantly due to changes in the fashion and textile industry across the globe. The rising popularity of traditional cloth cutting by using laser fabric cutting machines in Asian countries has created growth opportunities for the market. In addition, laser fabric cutting machines have helped customers cut complicated shapes very easily. Furthermore, automatic fabric cutting machines also decrease the loss of fabric material due to the precise cutting operations carried out by machines. In August 2018, Tukatech Inc. launched European eco-certified automatic fabric cutting machines. In May 2018, REXEL Company opened a manufacturing facility for fabric cutting machines and other equipment. Moreover, the fabric cutting machines market is facing problems due to the high installation cost and high power consumption of automatic machines. Moreover, skilled labour is likely to face unemployment following the installation of fabric cutting machines.
Global Fabric Cutting Machines Market – Regional Overview
The U.S. market is expected to lead the North America fabric cutting machines market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific fabric cutting machines market, especially India, China and ASEAN countries, is expected to witness widespread growth. However, the Europe fabric cutting machines market is expected to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period, and the Middle East & Africa fabric cutting market is estimated to witness slow growth.
Global Fabric Cutting Machines Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the fabric cutting machines market are FK Group Srl; Eastman Machine Company; REXEL Company; BRM Lasers; Aeronaut Automation; Spoolex Group; Perfect Laser (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.; Skyknit Equipment Company; Tukatech Inc.; Lohia Corp. Limited; Reliable Corp.; KURIS Spezialmaschinen GmbH; Zhejiang Lejiang Machine Co. Ltd; Kunshan Haijin Machinery Co., Ltd.; Richpeace Mechanical and electrical technology Co., Ltd.; Hashima Co., Ltd. and Yin USA, Inc.
The report on the fabric cutting machines market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report fabric cutting machines market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The fabric cutting machines market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global fabric cutting machines market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fabric Cutting Machines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Fabric Cutting Machines Market - Segmentation
The global fabric cutting machines market is segmented by machine type, product type, cutting type, fabric type and end use. The pricing of fabric cutting machines has been done based on the machine type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in terms of the number of units.
On the basis of machine type, the global fabric cutting machines market is segmented into -
On the basis of product type, the global fabric cutting machines market is segmented into -
- Band Knife Cutting
- Straight knife Cutting
- Round Knife Cutting
- Die Cutting
- Water Jet Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Air Jet Cutting
On the basis of cutting type, the global fabric cutting machines market is segmented into -
- Rough Cutting
- Final Cutting
On the basis of fabric type, the global fabric cutting machines market is segmented into -
- Woven Fabric
- Knitted Fabric
- Non-Woven Fabric
On the basis of end use, the global fabric cutting machines market is segmented into -
- Aerospace Industry
- Textile & Apparel Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Industrial Fabrics
- Luggage Industry
- Leather Industry
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth fabric cutting machines market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected fabric cutting machines market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for fabric cutting machines market
- Competitive landscape for fabric cutting machines market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fabric Cutting Machines Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fabric Cutting Machines Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fabric Cutting Machines Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fabric Cutting Machines Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)