This Fabric Softeners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fabric Softeners market.
Fabric Softener Market Outlook:
The global laundry products market is growing at a swift rate owing to the innovation of new products and rising awareness about the availability of these products. A wide variety of fabric care products are available in the market, which includes detergents, fabric softeners or enhancers, stain removers, bleach, and other fabric additives. Fabric softener is a popular household cleaning product that is used for the softening of clothes making them easier to iron by reducing wrinkles in your garments. Along with the basic functionality, the fabric softener also helps in reducing wear and tear of your garments, providing a refreshing fragrance, reducing the risk of germ build-up, shape retention etc. which aids in fuelling the demand fabric softener in the market. The fabric softener market is largely affected by factors such as increased purchasing power, convenience in usage, aggressive advertising by MNC companies and the increasing market penetration of washing machines and is expected to contribute to the growth in demand for fabric softener in the market. The introduction of eco-friendly products in the fabric softener market is anticipated to complement the growth of fabric softeners in the market. The market players of the fabric softener market are indulged in the introduction of innovative packaging style to attract large number of consumers leading to a hike in demand for fabric softeners in the market.
Increasing penetration of washing machines and rise in demand for multifunctional products is driving the Fabric softener:
The fabric softener market is governed by factors such as rising penetration of washing machines, innovation in packaging, the rising purchasing power of the consumer, developing FMCG industry etc. The rise in demand for multifunctional products which solve multiple purposes aids to rapid growth in demand for fabric softeners in the market. The versatile nature of fabric softener enables it to perform different operations at the same time such as prevention from damage to the color of the fabric, fast drying of clothes, anti-static behavior etc. contributes to the swift growth in demand for fabric softeners in the market. Over the past few years, the demand for environmentally friendly fabric softeners have become popular at a rapid rate owing to rise in awareness, coupled with an increase in environmental issues arising from petroleum-based products, encouraging the consumers to opt for eco-friendly fabric softeners which has led the supply side participants of the fabric softener market to develop eco-friendly fabric softeners. Over the years, consumer behavior has changed drastically and the consumers are more inclined towards searching about products over online platforms as well as purchasing products, such as fabric softeners and laundry care products, through e-commerce which has boosted the demand for fabric softeners in the market.
Fabric Softener Market: Market Participants:
The key market participants identified across the value chain of the Fabric Softener market are Procter & Gamble, The Clorox Company, S. C. Johnson & Son., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, , The Unilever Group, Norfil Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company and, Church & Dwight Co. are among others.
Opportunities for Fabric Softener Market participants:
Globally, the fabric softener market is rising at a swift rate owing to various reasons such as rising m-commerce, expanding digital marketing, rising concerns among the consumers regarding health and hygiene etc. The rising availability and penetration of washing machines coupled with an increase in purchasing power of consumers has been a major contributing factor for the growth in demand for fabric softener in the market. Increasing adoption of e-commerce for selling consumer products in the global fabric softener market has led to a surge in the growth of B2C businesses in the FMCG sector. Sensing lucrative growth opportunities in the fabric softener market new markets entrants are expected to enter this competitive landscape.
The Fabric Softener market on the basis of region has been segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- The Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, product type, end-use & sales channel
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Fabric Softener Market segments and sub-segments
- Fabric Softener Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Fabric Softener Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fabric Softeners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fabric Softener Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Nature, the Fabric Softener market has been segmented as:
On the basis of Product Type, the Fabric Softener market has been segmented as:
- Dryer Bars
On the basis of End Use, the Fabric Softener market has been segmented as:
- Laundry Services
- Textile Industry
- Hospitality Industry
On the basis of Sales Channel, the Fabric Softener market has been segmented as:
- Independent Retailers
- Multi Brand Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Sales
- Company Website
- 3rd Party Online Sales
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in Fabric Softener market dynamics
- Fabric Softener Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the Fabric Softener market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Fabric Softener Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional Fabric Softener markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Fabric Softener market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Fabric Softener market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fabric Softeners Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fabric Softeners Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fabric Softeners Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fabric Softeners Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.