This Fabric Freshener market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fabric Freshener market.
Fabric Freshener Market Outlook
The global textile industry is considered as one of the largest industries in the global market. In 2017, the industry was valued at US$ 3 trillion, which also includes the production, refinement, as well as sale of synthetic and natural fibers that are used in various industries. The global textile market is segmented into fiber, yarn, fabric, and garments. China accounts for a significant production share in the textile products market. The fabric industry has large-scale application in both, the household and industrial sectors. With continuous improvements being implemented in fabric products, the target segment/target customers look for ways or any kind of product that could help maintain the quality of the fabric for a longer time. As a result, fabric-related products such as fabric fresheners have been gaining traction in the global market. Fabric fresheners are used on carpets, upholstery, rugs, or any kind of clothing in order to avoid or eliminate odours quickly.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fabric-oriented products such as rugs, carpets, and curtain kinds of woolen cloths are found in a majority of households as well as in the commercial sector. However, over the course of time, these fabric-oriented products get musty or smelly, which requires maintenance at regular intervals. For maintaining these fabric products, fabric fresheners have been gaining traction in the global market. Fabric fresheners are being designed to eliminate any odour originating from sticky couches, musty carpets, and unwashed curtains. With the continuous evolution of fabric freshener products, companies have been strategizing on adding additional features to their existing products. Some of the newly featured fabric fresheners not only eliminate the odours on fabric but also act as a pest control against various insects on these materials.
Fabric Freshener Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global fabric freshener market are Procter & Gamble, Henkel Corporation, JAY Manufacturing, Reckitt Benckiser, Clean Control Corporation, Deb Group Ltd, Grow Fragrance Inc., and The London Oil Refining Co Ltd., among others.
Fabric Freshener Market: Key Trends
Manufacturers of fabric freshener products have been strategizing on promoting their products and services in order to increase their customer base in the global market. Along with key promotional activities, some of the fabric freshener companies have been executing key acquisitions in order to gain a larger customer base.
Fabric Freshener Market: Key Developments
- In 2017, Procter & Gamble Co. initiated a nationwide campaign on its fabric freshener brand, i.e. Febreeze, for the North American and European markets.
- In 2016, Henkel Corporation acquired major shares of The Sun Products Corporation, which specializes in the production of various fabric freshener products for the household sector.
Opportunities for Fabric Freshener Market Participants
Over the past couple of years, industrialization has been surging at a significant rate in various parts of the world, especially in the Asia Pacific region. With the rise in the commercial sector, it becomes necessary for owner to maintain their office with proper hygienic and also make them environmentally-friendly. Due to this, these commercial sectors have been looking ways and even buying several hygienic products to maintain their offices. This important factor paves a critical opportunity for the fabric freshener market to gain traction over the forecast period.
The fabric freshener market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The fabric freshener market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Fabric Freshener Market
- Value Chain of the Fabric Freshener Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fabric Freshener Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fabric Freshener: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global fabric freshener market has been segmented as –
On the basis of end use, the global fabric freshener market has been segmented as –
- Offices and Industrial Sector
- Hospitality Industry
- Public Facilities
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global fabric Freshener market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the carpet spot remover market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fabric Freshener Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fabric Freshener Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fabric Freshener Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fabric Freshener Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.