This Facial Erythema Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Facial Erythema Treatment market.
Facial erythema is a condition where the face turns red and this type of condition is prominently seen in fair individuals. This facial redness arises due to the dilation of the cutaneous blood vessels and increased blood flow up to the skin. Facial erythema many times goes undiagnosed among the dark-skinned individuals. There are many factors responsible for the facial erythema, including the primary skin diseases like rosacea and systemic illness, and perioral dermatitis. Facial erythema condition is characterized by itching, redness, burning skin, dry skin, visible blood vessels, flushing, and pain. This disease affects many people worldwide and is a very common facial skin disease, is chronic and predominantly found in females with fair skin.
Facial Erythema Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
Factors such as large patient population, new product launch, increase in smoking, growth in consumption of alcohol, large pipeline drugs, and climatic changes are projected to drive the facial erythema treatment market globally. According to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the human population worldwide is growing at a rate of 1.1%. Technological advancement and rapid rise in population are other factors which are expected to fuel the growth of this market. However, generic competition and stringent regulations for product approvals are hindrances which are anticipated to restrict the market growth.
Facial Erythema Treatment Market: Overview
Approximately 16 million Americans are affected by facial erythema, the National Rosacea Society estimates, and facial redness is a common symptom that may resemble a flushing or sunburn. Sun exposure, stress, weather, food, exercise, and products are common triggers. High incidence of skin diseases (such as psoriasis, eczema, and skin cancer), increasing the inclination of patients towards pain-free drug delivery, the launch of new topical products, and increasing focus of prominent players on strengthening their presence are expected to drive the growth facial erythema treatment market globally.
Facial Erythema Treatment Market: Region-wise Outlook
Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and the Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the facial erythema treatment market owing to early adoption of the treatment as the region has the most vulnerable fair skinned population and also changing lifestyle is triggering the occurrence of facial erythema market due to the drastic changes in the climate leading to many skin diseases, increase in skin treatment awareness, the rise in alcohol consumption and increased government funding for the treatment of facial erythema. Europe is the second leading market for facial erythema treatment market due to large research and development activities and increases in consumption of alcohol. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher rate due to larger target patient pool, changing lifestyle, rapid population growth, adoption of western lifestyle, and increase in research and development. According to the Institute of Alcohol Studies, the worldwide average consumption of pure alcohol per adult is of 6.2 liters/year. In Brazil, the average is 8.7 liters/year.
Facial Erythema Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the facial erythema treatment market are Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Galderma S.A., Meda Pharmaceuticals, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sanofi S.A., and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. To leverage the growth opportunities in this regional market, various prominent players are focusing on strengthening their presence in Europe through acquisitions, expansions, product launches and approvals. For instance, in February 2014, Galderma S.A. (Switzerland) received marketing authorization from the European Commission for its Mirvaso gel (indicated for the symptomatic treatment of facial erythema of rosacea in adults) in Europe.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, product type, material type, and end-use.
The Report covers exhaust Analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends /Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.?
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Facial Erythema Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Facial Erythema Treatment Market: Segmentation
The market for facial erythema treatment is segmented into drug type, type of disease, distribution channel, and regions:
By drug type, the facial erythema treatment market can be segmented into,
- Calcineurin inhibitors
By disease type, the facial erythema treatment market can be segmented into,
- Erythematotelangiectatic (ETR)
- Papulopustular (PPR)
By distribution channel, the facial erythema treatment market can be segmented into,
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Facial Erythema Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Facial Erythema Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Facial Erythema Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Facial Erythema Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)