Facial tracking solution is used to track and detect the presence of a human face in a digital video frame. The facial tracking solution is extensively used in computer and mobile applications, and robotics. Facial tracking software are implemented both virtual and on premise application. Facial tracking solution is helpful for businesses premises, institutions, and residences to capture images of people for identification and surveillance. The need for verification and identification at airports and critical public locations is driving the facial tracking solution market growth. Developments in the facial tracking solution related technologies such as the Internet of Things, Over-the-Top (OTT) services and among others, has a positive impact on the facial tracking solution market.
Facial Tracking Solution Market: Drivers and Challenges
The facial tracking solution provides anonymous face tracking for retailers to count the number of visitors and track their movement of visitors through their stores.
Anonymous face tracking solution is creating potential growth opportunities for facial tracking solution market. The growing demand for secure and fast user identification and regulatory risk compliance management in the healthcare application, is fuel the facial tracking solution market. The facial recognition solution offers better accuracy as compared to previous biometric recognition methods such as iris and fingerprint recognition. The facial Tracking solutions play an important role in an application such as access control. The need for employee access monitoring in buildings and large scale funded programs is driving the market growth.
Low frame rate in Facial tracking solution.
In case the frame rate is too low, the software might lose the track of face from one frame to another, is hampering the facial tracking solution market. The poor lighting conditions, extreme head poses, and partial occlusion of the face these factors directly impacting the accuracy of the face tracking solution.
Facial Tracking solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players providing facial tracking solutions are NEC Corporation, Visage Technologies, Sightcorp, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Banuba, among others.
Facial Tracking solutions Market: Regional overview
Based on the region, the trends of the facial tracking solutions market fluctuate across various geographical regions. The Facial Tracking solutions market includes a leading share in many countries of Asia-Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world.
The facial tracking solutions market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The facial tracking solution market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Facial Tracking Solutions Market Segments
- Facial Tracking Solutions Market Dynamics
- Facial Tracking Solutions Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Facial Tracking Solution Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Facial Tracking solutions Market: Segmentation
The Facial Tracking solutions market has been segmented on the basis of technology type, component, application, and region.
The Facial Tracking solutions market is segmented on the basis of Technology type:
The Facial Tracking solutions market is segmented on the basis of Component:
The Facial Tracking solutions market is segmented on the basis of Verticals:
- Government and Defense
- Retail and eCommerce
- Others (Manufacturing, Telecom, and Energy and Utilities)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.