Global Facial Steamer Market Outlook
In 2017, the global cosmetic industry is being valued at US$ 445 billion with Europe and North American region predicted to be the dominant regions for the market. The global cosmetic industry is being segregated into six main categories with skincare sector accounting to a larger share in the industry in terms of value sales. Facial care segment contributed to 70% of the total skin care market's revenue and is expected to generate higher growth over the forecast period. Over the years, the facial care sector has evolved tremendously in terms of its product offerings where the market has witnessed evolution and continuous improvisation to its existing products. There are various skin care tools in the global market gaining traction among is target segment such as blackhead & blemish removers, eyebrow scissors, facial cleansing brushes, microdermabrasion devices, tweezers etc. Facial Steamer is one such skin care product enduring higher demand among its target customers. A facial steamer is a skin care tool which uses warm steam to cleanse one's pores, soothe congestion and promote a complete body relaxation.
Global Facial Steamer Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Skincare segment is considered to be the biggest segment in the cosmetic industry with the global sales expected to cross around US$ 132 billion by 2020. With changing consumers’ needs and demands, it is imperative for manufacturers to come up with innovative products which cater to consumers' requirements. Today's consumers desire moisturized and smooth skin which has resulted in surging demand for facial products and tools. A facial steamer is one such skin care tool which utilizes steam to moisturize one's face in a much more efficient manner. Facial steamer provides exfoliation and targeted treatment with critical ingredients such as retinol, vitamin C absorbing deeper into one's skin. Other than that Facial steamer provides other critical benefits such as cleansing one's skin, unclogging of pores, detoxifying one's skin in a shorter period of time etc.
Global Facial Steamer Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Facial Steamer market are Panasonic Corporation, Secura, Conair Corporation, Revlon, Beurer GmbH, Belsen Outdoors, LLC, Ivation, Lure among others.
Facial Steamer Market: Key Trends
Some of the major players in the market have been strategizing on launching new innovative facial steamers in the view of extending its product portfolio and simultaneously increase its customer base.
Facial Steamer Market: Key Developments
- In 2016, Panasonic Corporation launched new Aroma Facial Ionic Steamer EH-SA97.
- In 2016, Panasonic Corporation added new high-technology products mainly targeting women’s face and hair care segment which also included facial steamers i.e. EH-SA31 Facial Ionic Steamer.
Opportunities for Facial Steamer Market Participants
Asia Pacific cosmetic market has been surging in terms of value sales over the past couple of years. The market is mainly driven by the higher demand witnessed for the skin care segment. The consumers in this region are particular about their facial appearance in terms of the dryness of the skin as well as the moisture content. Moreover, EU5 regions are considered to be the dominant regions in the world of cosmetics enduring higher rate of consumption of cosmetic products. Hence the confluence of these factors paves an excellent opportunity for Facial Steamer market to gain sales in the Asia-Pacific and the European regions.
Brief Approach to Research for Facial Steamer Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Facial Steamer market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Facial Steamer market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Facial Steamer market and its potential
- Facial Steamer Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Facial Steamer market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Facial Steamer Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Facial Steamer market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Facial Steamer
- Analysis of the Facial Steamer market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Facial Steamer market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Facial Steamer: Market Segmentation
On the basis of types, the global Facial Steamer market has been segmented as –
On the basis of formats, the global Facial Steamer market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the end user, the global Facial Steamer market has been segmented as –
- Health & Wellness Centers
- Salons and Beauty Parlor
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Facial Steamer market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.