The growing demand for fatigue testing machines to test the durability of materials is one of the key factors driving the growth of fatigue testing machines market. Fatigue testing machines are used to evaluate the sturdiness of components, raw materials, and finished products. Moreover, fatigue testing machines are used to determine a test sample's life expectancy in real service loads in varied applications. The rising demand for fatigue test equipment due to the evolving requirement of quality control and assurance in production for determining the sustainability and durability of the material is one of the key factor contributing to the growth of fatigue testing machines market. Furthermore, the demand for fatigue testing machines are increasing over the years due to the modification of existing technologies and adopting new technologies.
Fatigue Testing Machines Gaining Traction in the Automotive Sector
Various type of materials such as plastic, rubber, alloys and metals are widely used during production of vehicles. The demand for fatigue testing machines are increasing as these materials go through multiple cycles of stress and loading. Also, the demand for high frequency fatigue testing machines is increasing in the automotive industry owing to the increasing need to test essential parts in the automobiles. Moreover, with the advent of just in time processing in manufacturing plants, various automotive industries are adopting high frequency fatigue testing machines which, in turn, is propelling the growth of fatigue testing machines market. Furthermore, the rising trend of hybrid and electric vehicles is also creating potential growth opportunities for the fatigue testing machines market.
Technological Developments in Fatigue Testing Machines Boosting Demand
The growing demand for digital fatigue testing machines is one the major trends observed in the market. Also, the increasing demand for light and compact fatigue testing machines in laboratories, research institutes, and material manufacturers is one of the major factors driving the growth of fatigue testing machines market. Furthermore, the continuous innovations in automotive testing equipment and swift evolution in the automotive sector mainly in Europe and Asia Pacific are anticipated to drive the growth of fatigue testing machine market. The demand for advanced fatigue testing machines is also increasing rapidly due to need of the universal testing in the aerospace and defence, construction, automotive, and research & development sectors.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Competition Landscape
Prominent players in the global fatigue testing machine market are Illinois Tool Works, MTS Systems, Shimadzu Corporation, Zwick, ADMET, Mts Systems, Instron, Ducom Instruments, Tinius Olsen, Fine Manufacturing, and Ektron Tek.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America and Europe are anticipated to capture the substantial market share in terms of value in the fatigue testing machines market, due to the increasing adoption of high frequency fatigue testing machine in various countries of the region such as U.S., U.K., Germany, Russia, and France and presence of various key fatigue testing machines provider in the region. Moreover, the fatigue testing machines market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rates during the forecast period owing to the rapid growth in the automotive sector and growing penetration of hybrid and electric vehicles in various countries of the region such as Japan, China, and South Korea. Furthermore, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also expected to capture noteworthy market share in terms of value in the fatigue testing machine market due to the numerous initiatives taken by the government of countries towards the up gradation of quality and safety of the products.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fatigue Testing Machine Market Segments
- Fatigue Testing Machine Market Dynamics
- Fatigue Testing Machine Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Fatigue Testing Machine Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Fatigue Testing Machine Market
- Fatigue Testing Machine Market Value Chain
- Fatigue Testing Machine Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Fatigue Testing Machine Market on the Basis of Product Type:
- Low Frequency (Under 50 Hz)
- Intermediate Frequency (50 Hz – 300 Hz)
- High Frequency (Above 300 Hz)
Segmentation of Fatigue Testing Machine Market on the Basis of End Use:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Laboratories & Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.