This Feed Probiotics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Feed Probiotics market.
Probiotics are microorganisms that possess health benefits when consumed in required quantity and also improves the immune system of the livestock. The feed probiotics market is growing owing to the increasing awareness among consumers about animal health coupled with the increasing demand for quality produce from animals. Consumption of probiotics in animal have various benefits such as it supports the digestive and immune system of the animals and also reduce the considerable dependence of animals on the antibiotics.
Feed Probiotics Market Segmentation
Global feed probiotics market is segmented on the basis of bacteria, livestock and region. Based on the bacteria present feed probiotics market is segmented into includes lactobacillus, thermophiles, streptococcus, bifidobacteria and others. Of which, lactobacillus is the largest market followed by the other segments and is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period. On the basis of livestock feed probiotics market segmentation includes cattle feed, swine feed, poultry feed and pet feed. Among all the segments of the feed probiotics market pet feed segment is anticipated to exhibit the robust growth in the next four to five years due to the rising demand for meat and meat products across the globe. Based on the region global feed probiotics market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East and Africa and Japan.
Feed Probiotics Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global feed probiotics market is expected to witness remarkable growth during the forecast period owing to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that promotes the growth in animal. Globally, among all regions, Asia Pacific is expected to contribute the highest market share in the overall feed probiotics market followed by Europe during the forecast period due to the presence of comparatively large number of consumers in the region. Global feed probiotics market is expected to exhibit fastest growth in Asia Pacific due the rising number of upper middle class population that can afford the expenditure on feed that contain additional ingredients such as probiotics. In Asia Pacific, China and Japan are dominating countries that contributes the maximum revenue to the overall feed probiotics market due to the rising number of upper middle class population in these countries. Europe is also expected to show vigorous growth in the next four to five years due to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that promote the growth in animal, which in turn increases the demand for the feed probiotics market.
Feed Probiotics Market: Drivers
Major factors that fuel the growth of feed probiotics market includes increasing health awareness among consumers related to consumption of probiotics in animals, growing demand for meat and meat related products. Other factor that is expected to further promote the growth feed probiotics market is increasing concerns among livestock owners related to the animal health. Probiotic added to the animal feed does not provide the necessary nutrients to the feed which is expected to restraint the market growth of the overall feed probiotic market.
Feed Probiotics Market: Key Players
Major companies operating in feed probiotics market are Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont, Nebraska Cultures, Calpis Co. Ltd. Lactosan GmbH & Co. KG Provita Eurotech Limited Major companies operating in the feed probiotics market are primarily launching new products and also expanding their facilities in order to further strength their position in the global animal feed market. There is rising trend of backward integration and consolidation of poultry processors which is expected to drive the demand of feed additives such as probiotics.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Feed Probiotics Market Segments
- Feed Probiotics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Feed Probiotics Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Feed Probiotics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Feed Probiotics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Feed Probiotics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Feed Probiotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Feed Probiotics Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Feed Probiotics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Feed Probiotics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Feed Probiotics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Feed Probiotics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)