This Feed Probiotics Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Feed Probiotics Market market.
Probiotics are microorganisms that possess health benefits when consumed in required quantity and also improves the immune system of the livestock. The feed probiotics market is growing owing to the increasing awareness among consumers about animal health coupled with the increasing demand for quality produce from animals. Consumption of probiotics in animal have various benefits such as it supports the digestive and immune system of the animals and also reduce the considerable dependence of animals on the antibiotics.
Feed Probiotics Market Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Feed Probiotics Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global feed probiotics market is expected to witness remarkable growth during the forecast period owing to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that promotes the growth in animal. Globally, among all regions, Asia Pacific is expected to contribute the highest market share in the overall feed probiotics market followed by Europe during the forecast period due to the presence of comparatively large number of consumers in the region. Global feed probiotics market is expected to exhibit fastest growth in Asia Pacific due the rising number of upper middle class population that can afford the expenditure on feed that contain additional ingredients such as probiotics. In Asia Pacific, China and Japan are dominating countries that contributes the maximum revenue to the overall feed probiotics market due to the rising number of upper middle class population in these countries. Europe is also expected to show vigorous growth in the next four to five years due to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that promote the growth in animal, which in turn increases the demand for the feed probiotics market.
Feed Probiotics Market: Drivers
Major factors that fuel the growth of feed probiotics market includes increasing health awareness among consumers related to consumption of probiotics in animals, growing demand for meat and meat related products. Other factor that is expected to further promote the growth feed probiotics market is increasing concerns among livestock owners related to the animal health. Probiotic added to the animal feed does not provide the necessary nutrients to the feed which is expected to restraint the market growth of the overall feed probiotic market.
Feed Probiotics Market: Key Players
Major companies operating in feed probiotics market are Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont, Nebraska Cultures, Calpis Co. Ltd. Lactosan GmbH & Co. KG Provita Eurotech Limited Major companies operating in the feed probiotics market are primarily launching new products and also expanding their facilities in order to further strength their position in the global animal feed market. There is rising trend of backward integration and consolidation of poultry processors which is expected to drive the demand of feed additives such as probiotics.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Feed Probiotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Feed Probiotics Market Segments
- Feed Probiotics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Feed Probiotics Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Feed Probiotics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Feed Probiotics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Feed Probiotics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint