Field inspection tester is designed to measure the shear strength, uniformity, and compressive strength of the cohesive soils. Field inspection tester is also used to test density, water content, elasticity, and the load-bearing capacity of the cohesive soils. The field inspection tester identifies the characteristics of the soil and defines the capability to support the structure. The field inspection testing is a primary step which is required before any design of a building or any structure for analysing the strength of the cohesive soil. The superiority of the soil plays a significant role in any construction project which is ultimately boosting the growth of the field inspection tester market all across the globe.
From past few years, there are high investments by the government in the field of development of construction and infrastructure. Currently, construction sector is one of the growing sectors in several regions around the globe, and its performance has a progressive impact on the development of the field inspection tester market.
Rapid Adoption of Portable Field Inspection Tester
The key feature offered by the field inspection tester is to measure shear and compressive strength in greater depth. The in-depth measurement of shear and compressive strength is required in various construction plans which is significantly driving the growth of the field inspection tester market.
Along with that, the manufacturers are introducing the field inspection tester which is strong enough to handle the load, portable and easy to use.
- For example, Roctest, manufacturer of field inspection tester, has launched a lightweight, portable, accurate, quick and easy to use field inspection tester
- The company offers portable Inspection Vane Tester for easy determination of shear strength of clay
The high adoption of the field inspection tester during construction of new buildings, civil engineering, construction of pipes and dams.
Also, field inspection tester is available in low cost which is also positively boosting the growth of the field inspection tester market.
Requirement for skilled and experienced professionals in the market
The primary challenge faced in field inspection tester market is that it requires well-trained professional. There is a high demand for professionals who are skilled, certified to minimize potential failures, construction rework. Another challenge is the different atmospheric conditions result in inaccurate readings by field inspection tester.
Field Inspection Tester Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the field inspection tester market are, Roctest, Controls Group, UTEST Material Testing Equipment, ELE International, GEONOR, HUMBOLDT Mfg.CO., Lambda Calibration, Cooper Technology.
Field Inspection Tester Market: Regional Overview
On the source of geography, governments of major economies such as United States, Germany, China, and Japan are capturing the significant market portion in the field inspection tester market. Europe is expected to witness a large share of the field inspection tester market due to high investments in new construction and infrastructure in the countries in Europe. In 2013, a “Construction 2020” Action Plan plan was initiated which was used to ensure that industry remains competitive and had a long term plan secure investment for renovation. Growth in construction sector is boosting the growth of the field inspection tester market. The market in Asia pacific is also expected to develop at a higher CAGR, owing to several initiatives taken by the governments in the sector of construction and infrastructure, which is driving the growth of the Field inspection tester market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- field inspection tester Market Segments
- field inspection tester Market Dynamics
- field inspection tester Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Field Inspection Tester Market: Segmentation
The field inspection tester market has been segmented on the basis of tests, types, end use and region.
Segmentation on the Basis of tests:
- Shear strength
- Compressive strength
- Load bearing capacity
Segmentation on the basis of equipment types:
- Vane field inspection tester
- Handheld field inspection tester
Segmentation on the basis of end use:
- Construction industry
- Civil Engineering
- Mining industries
- Detailed overview of field inspection tester parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth field inspection tester market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of field inspection tester
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on field inspection tester market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.