This Filtration Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Filtration Paper market.
Filtration Paper Market: Overview
Filtration paper acts as a barrier that is placed perpendicular to the flow of air or liquid. Filtration paper is used to separate undesired particles from air or liquid. Filtration paper comes in various grades depending on the type of application and use. Filtration paper is available in different colors depending on the type of procedure involved. The filtration paper possesses properties including porosity, volumetric flow rate, wet strength, particle retention, efficiency, capability, and capacity. Filtration paper is made of various paper pulps including hardwood, softwood, mineral fibers or fiber crops. Filtration paper is available in two basic grades, namely qualitative and quantitative. Owing to the growing application of filtration paper in various end-use sectors, the outlook for the growth of the global filtration paper market is projected to be positive during the forecast period.
Filtration Paper Market: Dynamics
Filtration paper is gaining ground with rising applications in industries including healthcare, food & beverages, biotechnology, academics, and automobiles, among others. Filtration paper is used as a purifier in research applications in industries. Also, filtration papers are used in breweries for the filtration of malts. In the healthcare industry, filtration paper is used to deal with blood-borne pathogens and bacteria during research. These factors are supposed to fuel the growth of the global filtration paper market during the forecast period. The rising number of testing and research activities in the field of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and oil refineries is expected to propel the demand for filtration paper during the next decade. The decline in the cost of raw material used for the manufacturing of filtration paper is expected to fuel the growth of the global filtration paper market. Among different types of filtration papers, ashless filtration paper is useful in carrying out critical analytical applications. The increase in the food service outlets is expected to fuel the growth of the filtration paper market during the forecast period.
APEJ is expected to dominate the global filtration paper market during the forecast period. The growth in the APEJ market is owing to the rising healthcare activities coupled with an increase in research laboratories in countries such as China, South Korea, and India. North America is expected to witness average growth in the filtration paper market, especially the U.S., which is considered home to some of the most excellent research laboratories in the world. Western Europe follows a similar trend with countries such as Germany, Italy, and France where some of the global automobile manufacturers are operating. In the automobile industry, filtration paper is used to test oils. Japan is expected to witness steady growth during the next decade.
Filtration Paper Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the leading players operating in the global filtration paper market are –
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- GE Healthcare
- Eisco Labs
- General Filtration
- Papcel, a.s.
- Twin Rivers Paper
- Great Lakes Filters LLC
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Sartorius, the filter paper manufacturer, offers quantitative filtration papers with color schemes including black dot, white dot, yellow dot, and green dot among others for laboratories and industrial purposes with different filtering capabilities.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Filtration Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Filtration Paper Market: Segmentation
Globally, the filtration paper market has been segmented on the basis of pulp used, grade, pore size, end use and region.
On the basis of pulp used, the global filtration paper market has been segmented as:
- Mineral fibers
- Fiber crops
On the basis of grade, the global filtration paper market has been segmented as:
- Ash less grades
- Low ash grades
On the basis of pore size, the global filtration paper market has been segmented as:
- Less than 1.5 µ (microns)
- 1.5 µ to 10 µ
- 10 µ to 20 µ
- 20 µ & above
On the basis of end use, the global filtration paper market has been segmented as:
- Food & beverages
On the basis of region, the global filtration paper market is segmented as –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size for filtration paper market regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Filtration Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Filtration Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Filtration Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Filtration Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)