This Fire Retardant Fabrics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fire Retardant Fabrics market.
Fire Retardant Fabrics Market: Introduction
Industrially, the Fire Retardant Fabrics are produced through the surface treatment of the fabric during the finishing process which in turn impart the flame-retardant property within it. Prevalently, fire retardant fabrics are used in the manufacturing of the protective wears. Also, fire retardant fabrics find their application in the production of curtains, drapes, health care fabrics, tents, tarps, and military applications, among others. Generally, the Fire Retardant Fabrics are produced by incorporation of the fire resistance additives with man-made fibers or through synthesis of fire resistance copolymer with the fabric polymers
Fire Retardant Fabrics Market: Market dynamics
New developments and advancements in the manufacturing industry are propelling the use of Fire Retardant Fabrics across various applications such as protective wear, Coverings materials, etc. The protective wear segment alone dominates the fire retardant fabrics market and the segment is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, it has been observed that these fabrics are utilized for high-end upholstery applications, and the demand for these products is significant in the U.S. and EU-5 countries. In recent times, there have been considerable construction activities in European countries and GCC Countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Germany, the U.K. and Poland and Ukraine, which is estimated to drive the demand for Fire Retardant Fabric over the forecast period. Housing projects in these countries along with investments in nonresidential infrastructures, such as commercial and retail, offices, hotels & restaurants, hospitals, malls, and educational infrastructure, have been contributing to the expansion of cities and urban suburbs. This new construction market has been increasingly driving the upholstery market in the region and is expected to continue to contribute to demand growth of Fire Retardant Fabrics market over the next few years. Albeit the development prospects of fire retardant fabrics are decent, however, the cost is still the main concern, especially the prices of raw materials and energy are still high
Fire Retardant Fabrics Market: Regional outlook
Along with this, significant growth of the manufacturing sector in developing and developed countries have resulted in rising demand for Fire Retardant Fabrics in several application such as filtration, upholstery, and covering, among others. In terms of demand, the U.S. and EU-5 countries are a prominent markets for fire retardant fabrics. This is mainly attributed to increasing disposable income, stringent safety norms, the steady growth of the manufacturing sector, growth of the furniture industry and rising housing sectors, among others. Additionally, the quality of the fabric & ergonomics plays a decisive role in the selection. Thus, North America, followed by Europe Fire Retardant Fabrics market is expected to register steady CAGR over the forecast period. Moreover, recent amendments in the safety norms and regulation in China have led to drive demand for fire retardant fabrics market. In the Asia Pacific region, China, ASEAN countries and India are expected to be a lucrative market for fire retardant fabrics. The construction and manufacturing sector in India are considered as one of the pillars of the Indian economy. According to the report published by WTTC, the construction sector in India contributed around 13% to the economy in 2016 and is expected to grow at a decent pace in the coming years. Thus, this significant growth of the manufacturing sector, the demand for Fire Retardant Fabrics market is expected to register healthy growth over the forecast period. In terms of
Fire Retardant Fabrics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chains of global fire retardant fabric market are listed below;
- DowDuPont Inc.
- AMERICAN & EFIRD LLC
- Apex Mills Corporation
- AUBURN MANUFACTURING, INC
- BGF INDUSTRIES INC
- Emtexglobal USA
- Forceprotector Gear, LLC
- Gehring-Tricot Corporation
- Industrial Stitchtech, Inc.
- JB MARTIN COMPANY
- Lanz-Anliker AG
- NEWTEX INDUSTRIES INC.
- Precision Fabrics Group, Inc
- Rivertex Technical Fabrics Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Fire Retardant Fabrics market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Fire Retardant Fabrics also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Fire Retardant Fabrics report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types, and end use.
The Fire Retardant Fabrics report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Market Competition Landscape
- New product
- Value Chain of Fire Retardant Fabrics Market
Regional Fire Retardant Fabrics Market analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Japan Fire Retardant Fabrics Market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Fire Retardant Fabrics report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from Fire Retardant Fabrics industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Fire Retardant Fabrics report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Fire Retardant Fabrics report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fire Retardant Fabrics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fire Retardant Fabrics Market: Segmentation
On the basis of the Base Material type, the global Fire Retardant Fabrics market is bifurcated into;
On the basis of application, the global Fire Retardant Fabrics market is bifurcated into;
- Protective Wear
- Tents and Coverings
- Curtains and Drapes
On the basis of Processing Methods, the global Fire Retardant Fabrics market is bifurcated into;
- Fire Retardant Fabrics Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of Fire Retardant Fabrics Market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Fire Retardant Fabrics market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Fire Retardant Fabrics market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments pertaining to Fire Retardant Fabrics Market
- Competitive landscape of Fire Retardant Fabrics Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- Must-have information for Fire Retardant Fabrics market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint