This Fire Rated Cables market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fire Rated Cables market.
In all fire tragedies, heat, toxic fumes, and smoke act as primary hindrances in the safe evacuation of an area, a plant or a building. Fire rated or fire resistance cables offer features, such as fire resistance, low toxic gas emission & smoke, long term circuit integrity in a fire, flame retardant properties, easy & cost effective installation and zero halogen gases.
Fire safety or fire protection cables are categorized as rated flame retardant and fire rated cables. The major difference between flame retardant cables and fire rated cables is that flame retardant cables are designed to only restrict the spreading of a fire by preventing combustion and on the other hand, fire rated cables, also referred to as circuit integrity cables or fire resistive cables, are capable of functioning in the presence of fire for a specified time under defined conditions. These cables are specially designed to maintain circuit integrity during a fire. They are good flame retardants known for their favourable characteristics, such as excellent electrical and mechanical properties.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fire Rated Cables Market: Dynamics
Safety & security regulations, especially in countries, such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan are forecasted to support growth of the global fire rated cables market.
Favorable characteristics, such as the ability to withstand high temperatures (750°C-950°C), low toxicity, non-corrosiveness and low smoke emission during a fire are estimated to drive the global fire rated market.
The high cost of fire rated cables, as compared to other fire protection cables may hamper growth of the market, especially in cost sensitive regions, such as Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Fire Rated Cables Market: Segmentation
The global fire rated cables market can be segmented on the basis of construction as: single core fire rated cables and multicore fire rated cables.
The global fire rated cables market can be segmented on the basis of type as: unarmored, armored, and braided and others.
The global fire rated cables market can be segmented on the basis of application as: residential application, commercial application and industrial application.
Fire Rated Cables Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific fire rated cables market is estimated to witness rapid growth, owing to an increase in stringent safety standards and growth in building & industrialization. Europe and North America are estimated to dominate the fire rated cables market over the forecast period, owing to high safety & security measures mandated by governments. The Japan fire rated cables market is estimated to grow at a significant rate, owing to consumer behavior of adopting safety measures.
Fire Rated Cables Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fire Rated Cables Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Examples of some of the market participants in the global fire rated cables market, identified across the value chain include:
- Prysmian Group
- Nexans S.A
- Elsewedy Electric
- TPC Wire & Cable Corp.
- Relemac Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RR Kabel
- RSCC Wire and Cable
- Cleveland Cable Company
- Universal Cable (M) Berhad
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.