This Floor Screeds market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Floor Screeds market.
Floor Screeds Market: Introduction
Floor screeds typically are cementitious material made up of a 1:4:5 or 1:3 ratio of cement to sharp sand. These floor screeds have increasing applications in the solid in-situ precast concrete floor or concrete ground floor units. Floor screeds are often confused with concrete as they are quite similar. Cement, water and aggregates are the important materials used in the formulation of floor screeds. Floor screeds are smooth, soil-like mixture made from cement and fine, sharp sand with fine aggregates. The maximum grain size for dry screed is around 4 to 5mm. Floor screeds are most commonly used finishing material on internal floors, generally floor screeds are 50–100mm thick. Floor screeds offers smooth finish to the flooring. There are various types of floor screeds used across the world. Bonded screeds, unbonded screeds, floating screeds and flowing screeds are the types of floor screeds. Bonded screeds are applied directly to concrete base, on the contrary unbonded screeds are applied to a water-resistant membrane that on top of the concrete. Floating screeds are commonly used for underfloor heating systems, as floating screeds are applied onto insulating surface. Flowing screeds are also known liquid screeds. Industrial screed can be used for more heavy duty applications by using a more coarse aggregates.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Floor Screeds Market: Dynamics
Continuously growing population and increasing urbanization has led to the escalated the growth of building & construction industries. Growth in construction industries and the development of infrastructure has in turn led to the substantial increase in the demand for construction materials including floor screeds. Considering the future prospective, growth of construction industry will be driven by continuous development of infrastructure and increasing building & construction activities, which suggests that there will be growth in the usage of construction materials such as floor screeds. Increasing infrastructural and real-estate investment, and shifting trends towards the construction of more aesthetic buildings with superior interior will positively influence the global floor screeds market. Increasing disposable income and changing preference for good quality of flooring is projected to augment the demand for the floor screeds market over the forthcoming years. The growth if middle class population and increasing housing & commercial spaces has brought the floor screeds market in a very lucrative position in the global market.
The global floor screeds market is anticipated to create substantial amount of revenue for all the market participants across the market value chain, thus creating lucrative CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) in near future.
Floor Screeds Market: Regional Outlook
The construction & infrastructure industry in Asia Pacific is witnessing stable growth, owing to the rising urbanization and population in the region, supported by the increasing number of construction projects started by government, owing to which Asia Pacific can be considered as prominent market for floor screeds. North America and the European region is mainly focused on the Infrastructural development therefore countries under these regions could be also be a potential market for floor screeds. Increasing industrialization and urbanization have led to the growth of the building & construction sector in Latin America and hence, the region is pegged to be a promising market for floor screeds, whereas Middle East is also focused on the development of infrastructure which makes it a potential growth market for floor screeds in the forthcoming period.
Floor Screeds Market: Key Participants
Longcliffe Quarries Ltd., Sika Group, Cemex UK, Munster Floor Screed, Base Concrete Company, EasyMix Concrete UK Ltd., Rapid Readymix Concrete Limited, Flowcrete Group Ltd., Premier Floor Screed, Tarmac, LKAB Minerals and PC Flooring Ltd among others.
The Floor screeds market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Floor screeds market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Floor screeds market research report provides analysis and information according to Floor screeds market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Floor screeds Market Segments
- Floor screeds Market Dynamics
- Floor screeds Market Size
- Floor screeds Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Floor screeds market
- Competition & Companies involved in Floor screeds market
- Technology used in Floor screeds Market
- Value Chain of Floor screeds Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Floor screeds Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Floor screeds market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Floor screeds market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Floor Screeds Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Floor Screeds Market: Segmentation
The global floor screeds market can be segmented on the basis of its material type, screed type, screed thickness and end-use:
The global floor screeds market is segmented on the basis of material type:
- Cementitious screed
- Calcium sulphate screed
- Synthetic resin screed
The global floor screeds market is segmented on the basis of screed type:
- Bonded Screed
- Unbonded screed
- Floating Screed
- Flowing Screeds
- Heated Screeds
The global floor screeds market is segmented on the basis of floor thickness:
- Less than 30mm
- 30mm to 60mm
- Above 60mm
- The global floor screeds market is segmented on the basis of end use:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Floor screeds market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Floor screeds market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Floor screeds market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Floor screeds market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Floor screeds market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Floor Screeds Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Floor Screeds Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Floor Screeds Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Floor Screeds Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.