Formaldehyde-free resins are the adhesive which replaces traditional urea-formaldehyde glass mat resins and phenol-formaldehyde insulation. They are designed for mineral fiber and fiberglass applications in commercial & industrial and non-woven residential insulation. The global formaldehyde-free resin is expected to have substantially high growth rate, attributed to growing adhesive industry across the globe. North America accounts for significantly high revenue share in the global formaldehyde-free resin market, attributed to robust marketing and demand for furniture in the region.
Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Dynamics:
The growth of global formaldehyde-free resin market is driven by growing furniture, construction, and adhesive industry. The macroeconomic factor responsible for the growth of global formaldehyde-free resin market is the rapid rate of urbanization, rising disposable income, and regulations over the use of adhesive for furniture. The advantages of formaldehyde-free resin including be easy-to-use, easy-to-store, reduce emissions of hazardous formaldehyde, and requiring no capital investment for retrofitting also fueling the global formaldehyde-free resin market. The company providing the formaldehyde-free resin have significantly high opportunity in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, owing to the significant demand for formaldehyde-free resin with rising demand for the adhesive in the regions. The formaldehyde-free resin market also has a significant opportunity in Latin America and the Middle East and Africa region as these are the emerging market, attributed to rising disposable income of consumers in these regions.
Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Regional Outlook:
Based on the geographies, the global formaldehyde-free resin market is fragmented into seven key regions -- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific except Japan, Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. Among the regions, North America accounts for a significant share of global formaldehyde-free resin market, owing to relatively high-value share of the region in the global furniture market. Western Europe is followed by North America region in the global formaldehyde-free resin market. The Asia-Pacific except Japan region accounts for significantly high volume share in the global formaldehyde-free resin market, owing to the substantial growth in the furniture industry in the region as a result of growing population. Eastern Europe and Japan also accounts for significant value share in the global formaldehyde-free resin market, owing to the significant growth of the adhesive product industry over the forecast period. The developing economy such as Middle East Africa and Latin America have a moderate opportunity in the global formaldehyde-free resin market, owing to the rapid rate of urbanization. Overall, the outlook for the global formaldehyde-free resin market will have a positive growth over the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for the non-hazardous adhesive in end-use industries as an anti-counterfeiting measure.
Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Player:
Few players in the global formaldehyde-free resin market include DSM Inc., Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC, The Dow Chemical Company, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, EGGER GROUP, and NineSigma, Inc.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Segments
- Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2015 for Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Value Chain
- Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market Segmentation:
Basically, global formaldehyde-free resin market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-use, and region.
Based on product type, the global formaldehyde-free resin market is segmented into:
- Wood Adhesive
- Foil Bonding Adhesive
- Fiberglass Adhesive
- Mineral Fiber Adhesive
Based on end-use, the global formaldehyde-free resin market is segmented into:
- Residential Insulation
- Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Insulation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- In-depth market segmentation of the Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Competitive landscape of Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Formaldehyde-Free Resin Market
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.