This Global Security Surveillance Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Security Surveillance Equipment market.
Security & surveillance equipment refers to items or devices used to observe behaviour and activities of people or individuals. The equipment is installed for security purposes, i.e. for safety of people and property. Theft and fraud at various locations cause a huge amount of loss to individuals, organizations and government; this equipment helps detect this loss and minimise such activities as much as possible.
Security & surveillance equipment is also used for damage detection and structural health monitoring system in aerospace, automotive industry, naval, civil and other applications. Major advantages of using such equipment include theft prevention and safety assurance. It can also help analyse and provide valuable evidence during any criminal conviction and minimise expenses on manual security. Marketing challenges for surveillance equipment include constantly changing demands and requirements of customers, which involve continuous up gradation of its technology. Usage of security & surveillance equipment has certain limitations due to various jurisdiction and privacy concerns.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market segmentation for security & surveillance equipment is done on the basis of types, end-users, geography and applications. Types of security & surveillance equipment include cameras, audio surveillance equipment, and signal tracking, signal interception and computer surveillance software’s. The equipment includes products such as burglary/intrusion alarms, fire/smoke alarm systems, electronic alarm systems, electronic article surveillance systems, closed-circuit television systems, drug and other detectors, bomb/metal detectors, contraband detection equipment and other surveillance and monitoring systems. End-users of the equipment can be residential, retail, business organizations, transportation, government buildings, industrial sector, healthcare & medical sector, stadiums and others including critical infrastructure and educational institutions, etc. The largest end-user segments of security & surveillance equipment are industrial and commercial followed by government and military. Geographical segmentations include regions like Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and RoW (Rest of the World). North America is further sub-segmented into the U.S. and Canada. North America is the largest market for security & surveillance equipment, followed by the Asia-Pacific region, which includes China, India and Japan. Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France and Italy. RoW is sub-divided into Middle East & Africa, Israel and Latin America. As discussed earlier, application segment of security & surveillance equipment include safety and security check, damage detection and structural health monitoring system in aerospace, automotive industry, naval, civil and other applications.
Increasing violence, theft and property damage and technological developments in security checking devices are the two major trends in the market responsible for the increasing demand of security & surveillance equipment. Because of rising nanotechnology, this market is also experiencing innovations in size and shape of equipment, resulting in compact devices which can be cost-effective and may be installed anywhere. Product development and research & development activities are very important for this sector, as some areas like GPS system surveillance have become responsive to personal use and personal anti-theft use.
Many companies are into the business of security surveillance equipment but top players in this market are Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Sony Corporation, Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co.,
Swann surveillance systems, Defender surveillance systems, Uniden Corporation, Zmodo, Logitech, Samsung, Vivotek and Axis Communications. The security & surveillance equipment market will be in great demand in the coming years, creating a good opportunity for new players. Companies can be successful in this market provided they match up with the technical advancements and be able to spend more on their research & development activities.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the security & surveillance market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market types, end-users, geography and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Security Surveillance Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Security Surveillance Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Security Surveillance Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Security Surveillance Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Security Surveillance Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.