This High Gloss Labels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving High Gloss Labels market.
Global high gloss labels market: Introduction
Labels have become an important part of market today. They are not just used for storing information related to product but also attract customers and increase product appeal. It has been found that, it takes only seven seconds to create purchase or a drop. High gloss labels are a sub-class of coated labels. High gloss label is a type of label which is economical, and provides smooth and fine printing surface for branding and promotion. Generally, inkjet and laser printers are used on high gloss labels for printing purposes. Here on high gloss labels, ultra violet coatings and gloss laminates together protect a label’s inks from spreading. Also, these high gloss labels are comparatively cheaper than film and possess equivalent print quality and durability, which increases their preference. Materials which are used for the production of high gloss labels are polypropylene, paper, and others. High gloss labels adhere to multiple surfaces such as that of glass, metal, plastics and others. These labels provide good heat, moisture, and water resistance, which increases their durability. High gloss labels find a wide range of applications and are used as product labels, barcode labels and labels which are used on boxes, among others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global high gloss labels market growth is attributed to growing industries across the globe. Industries such as food & beverage, confectionary industry, electronics industry, chemical industry, and other such industries are using high gloss labels as a part of their packaging. This factor is expected to drive the global high gloss labels market growth over the forecast period. Increasing use of barcodes in the packaging industry is expected to elevate the global high gloss labels market growth during the forecast period. These labels are available in various adhesive types such as repositionable, reusable or permanent. These high gloss labels provide excellent printability, which helps manufacturers to print product related information on the surface. This factor is expected to drive global high gloss labels market growth over the forecast period. High gloss labels are abrasion resistant and water resistant. This increases their preference among the manufacturers, which in turn drives the growth of global high gloss labels market over the next decade. The factors which might hamper the global gloss labels market growth is availability of rather cheaper alternatives such as matte labels and other such labels in the market.
Global high gloss labels market: Segmentation
The global high gloss labels market has been segmented as-
Global high gloss labels market: Regional Outlook
North America and Western European region are expected to witness low growth in high gloss labels market over the next decade as these markets are already matured. APEJ is the fastest growing market for high gloss labels during the forecast period, primarily driven by emerging economies such as India and China, where high gloss labels market is expected to grow due to growth in the consumer packaged goods industries and growing number of supermarkets in the region. The Eastern Europe and Latin America high gloss labels markets are expected to witness average growth due to increase in manufacturing industries in the region, growing purchasing power, and changing lifestyle. MEA is expected to observe average growth during the next decade. Japan high gloss labels market is expected to witness average growth as the market is saturated and well established.
Global high gloss labels market: Key Players
The key players operating in the global high gloss labels market are – Primera Technology Inc., Seiko Epson Corporation, Laser Inkjet Labels, AM Labels Ltd, Blanco Labels, Fast Labels, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key High Gloss Labels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material used, the global high gloss labels market has been segmented as:
On the basis of adhesive type, the global high gloss labels market has been segmented as:
On the basis of application, the global high gloss labels market has been segmented as:
- Barcode labels
- Product labels
On the basis of end use industry, the global high gloss labels market has been segmented as:
- Food & beverage industry
- Confectionary industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Electronic industry
- Other industries
Based on regions, the global high gloss labels market is divided into seven regions namely:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific except Japan
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from High Gloss Labels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying High Gloss Labels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the High Gloss Labels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the High Gloss Labels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)