This High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain market.
High-pressure processing is food preservation and sterilization technique that does not require heat or chemicals. It is a non-thermal food preservation process developed to substitute the traditional chemical and thermal process of preserving food items. High-pressure processing is used to preserve food items that have been sealed in their final package. This technique is the best alternative for the ancient chemical and thermal preservation techniques as it does not alter the taste or flavor of food. It can also be referred to as Pascalization or bridgmanization, or ultra-high pressure (UHP).
The application of high-pressure procession started in Japan and other parts of Asia in the 1990s. It was initially used to preserve beverages and confectionery items like juice, jams, and jellies. But with the present surge in demand for natural products, the technique is now widely used in the preservation of virtually all food items such as salad, fish, meat, yogurt, cakes, and many other products. The features of high-pressure processing have positively impacted its market globally as individuals’ demand is growing exponentially. The global high-pressure processing market is anticipated to grow tremendously over the forecast period.
Rising demand for naturally preserved food coupled with consumers’ busy lifestyle are major factors driving the global high pressure food processing market forward and it’s expected that this will continue over the foreseeable period. High pressure processing can also be used in the preservation of rice and grains. It helps in the elimination of the allergen protein found in rice and grains thereby making the food allergen free.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market Growth Driven by Increasing Demand for Natural Food
The growing demand for natural and safe food items in conjunction with increasing population size is the primary factor driving global high-pressure processing for rice and grains. Since HPP can break down the allergic protein content in rice and grains, thereby making it safe for consumption, the food and beverage industry is employing HPP services in its production process.
Aside from the allergen removal properties, high-pressure processing also helps shelf-life extension, quality improvement, and pathogen elimination. These factors have also facilitated the growth of the industry globally. Furthermore, to meet consumers’ demand for safe and natural food products in the 21st century, the global food processing industry focuses on developing innovative techniques like the HPP technique to preserve food.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Restraint
One of the major challenges faced by HPP for rice and grain markets is the high cost of HPP machines. Manufacturers in the industry can't afford to buy HPP machines unless they merge, and this will hamper the growth of the market as cooperation might be a problem.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market: Region-wise Analysis
Japan and other countries in the Asia Pacific are significant players in the global high-pressure processing for rice and grain market since the region is a major producer of rice and grains. The rise in population size of individuals consuming rice and grains within the Asia Pacific has accelerated the growth of the market.
North America is the second-largest market for HPP as the United States FDA has accepted the use of high-pressure processing techniques in grains and rice. Besides, the rise in demand for naturally preserved food has created a surge in demand for HPP within the region. Other regions like the Middle East and Africa are still in the nascent stage of development for high-pressure processing for rice and grain market.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market:: Competitive Landscape
- American Pasteurization Company
- Avure HPP Food Processing
- High Pressure Process Tolling Ltd.
- Stay Fresh Foods
- Hormel Foods
- APA Processing
- Raw Pressery etc
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market Segment Analysis
The global HPP for rice and grain market can be segmented on the following basis:
By Processing Equipment Type
- Batch Processing Equipment
- Semi-Continues Equipment
By Production Scale
- Small Scale Production
- Mild Scale Production
- Large Scale Production
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the High Pressure Processing (HPP) for Rice and Grain Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)