This High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain market.
High pressure processing (HPP) is ‘non-thermal’ food preservation and sterilization technique, which has been developed to avoid chemical and thermal preservation of food. High pressure processing is also known as Pascalization or bridgmanization or high hydrostatic pressure (HHP), or ultra-high pressure (UHP). It is a natural and environmental friendly process that doesn’t alter foods original properties such as flavor, color or texture. It is proved as a successful and safe alternative for traditional chemical and thermal preservation techniques.
From 1990’s HPP technique is popularly being used in Japan and other part of Asia. Initially it was being used only for preservation of juices, jellies and jams. But considering market demand for naturally preserved foods and benefits of HPP, the technique is now popular for preservation of almost all the food products such as salads, fish and meat, seafood, yogurts, rice cakes, grains etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Segmentation
High pressure processing market can be segmented on the basis of processing equipment type such as semi-continues equipment, and batch processing equipment. Bach processing is mainly used for pre-packaged food and semi-continuous process is used for foods in pumpable liquid form. In rice and grains processing semi-continuous process is used popularly.
High pressure processing (HPP) market is later segmented on the basis of production scale as small scale, mid-scale and large scale production. Large scale production is normally used in developed markets, where as mid-scale and small scale are getting popular in developing markets. High pressure processing market is further segmented on the basis of region as, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Global Market Drivers & Trends
Rising natural and safe food demand from rapidly growing global population is major factor driving market demand for HPP for rice & grains. As HPP breaks down the allergic protein content of rice and grains and makes it safe for consumption, food processing industries are concentrating on High pressure processing of rice and grains.
Not only the allergens removal properties, but other preservation advantages such as shelf life extension, greater quality, destroyed pathogens etc. are other factors attracting producers and fueling market demand for HPP technique for rice and grains.
Moreover to meet the safe and natural food demands of the 21st century consumer, the global food industry is rapidly moving toward product innovative and new product development through new processing methods. HPP for rice and grains is one of them, gaining significant market demand.
In regional outlook of high pressure processing for rice and grain market, Japan and Asia Pacific Excluding Japan are major players in HPP for rice and grain market, as being major producer and consumers of rice and grains. As U.S. FDA has accepted commercial use of HPP for low acid foods like grains and rice, North America is considered as another major market as well as with increasing consumer demand for non-synthetic natural food preservation methods, Europe has also adapted HPP techniques for rice and grain, and for many other food products such as juices, bakery products, jams, jellies etc. In Europe and North America markets, HPP is widely used for juices and beverages processing.
However Middle East and Africa markets are still in their nascent stage of development in HPP for rice and grains.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Key Players:
All rice and grain producers and other food manufacturers cannot afford to purchase high cost HPP machines. And therefore to facilitate some market player providing HPP on commercial tolling basis to the food manufacturing industries, includes American Pasteurization Company, Avure HPP Food Processing, High Pressure Process Tolling Ltd., Stay Fresh Foods, Hormel Foods, Motivatit, APA Processing, Raw Pressery etc. However few major market players providing HPP machinery and technology includes Kobe steel co. ltd, Hoiperbaric S.A, Amec ,Next HPP etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Segments
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Players Competition & Companies involved
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Technology
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Value Chain
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for High Pressure Processing (HPP) For Rice & Grain Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the High Pressure Processing Hpp For Rice And Grain Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)