This Horse Chestnut Seed Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Horse Chestnut Seed Extract market.
Horse chestnut seed extract Market: Introduction
As the name suggests, horse chestnut is not related to chestnut at all, they are from the family of tree and shrubs Hippocastanaceae. Horse chestnut, also known by its scientific name Aesculus hippocastanum is a large hermaphroditic flowering tree, commonly known as conker tree or buckeye tree and can grow up to 40 meters in height. Horse chestnut seed extract is widely used to treat itching, pain, ulcers and skin disorders owing to its main active compound aescin or escin. Aescin has anti-inflammatory and vasoprotective effects which are backed by various scientific papers. Furthermore, due to the vasoprotective effect of aescin compound present in horse chestnut seed extract, it is being used in combination with conventional therapy for treating varicose vein. Majority of dietary supplements based on horse chestnut seed extract contains 20% of aescin (which is the mixture of saponins) as a standard. Horse chestnut is grown across Europe and in some parts of North America region, both of the regions are witnessing an unprecedented growth of herbal remedies attributed to increasing consumer demand for alternative medicine which is anticipated to drive the growth of global horse chestnut seed extract market over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing prevalence of varicose vein across the globe has resulted in an increased demand of alternate treatment based on herbal remedies and to cater the demand, major players of dietary supplement are including the horse chestnut seed extract to their product portfolio which is expected to propel the growth of the market in the near future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Horse chestnut seed extract Market: Segmentation
Global horse chestnut seed extract market can be segmented on the basis of form, nature, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of form, horse chestnut seed extract market is segmented into powder and liquid. On the basis of nature, Horse chestnut seed extract market is segmented into organic and conventional. The organic Horse chestnut seed is expected to draw a significant attention among health-conscious consumer in developed markets and subsequently, act as a driving tool for the growth of global Horse chestnut seed market. On the basis of the distribution channel, Horse chestnut seed extract market is segmented into direct and indirect. The indirect segment can be further sub-segmented into supermarket/hypermarket, specialty stores, pharmacy stores, online retail, and others. Among all the segment online retail is anticipated to exhibit a significantly higher growth attributed to increasing adoption of shopping through e-commerce websites especially among millennials across the globe.
Horse chestnut seed extract Market: Dynamics
Hectic lifestyle among the individuals across the globe has resulted in lifestyle-related diseases and disorders such as obesity which itself is related to cause an array of another problem. Apart from heredity, one of the prime cause for varicose vein is obesity and according to Chicago Vein Institute, more than 35 million people are suffering from it in the U.S. only, hence there is an increasing demand from consumers for herbal medicines which is anticipated to supplement the growth of global horse chestnut seed extract market over the forecast period. Furthermore, horse chestnut seed extract can also be used to treat a multitude of the problem, most notably itching, skin disorders, inflammation, infertility etc. which is also anticipated to boost the growth of horse chestnut market over the forecast period. However, low market penetration in many countries of APAC, MEA and Latin America coupled with low consumer awareness is anticipated to restrain the growth of the market in near future. Furthermore, if the extract is not processed properly, the resulting product can be toxic due to the presence of glycosides which can weaken the trust among the consumer and is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Horse chestnut seed extract Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of the regional outlook, Horse chestnut seed extract market is segmented into five different regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Asia Pacific. On analyzing the Horse chestnut seed extract market at the global level, Europe is expected to dominate the horse chestnut seed extract market attributed to higher production, and consumption due to high shelf visibility of horse chestnut seed based products in retail chains as horse chestnut seed extract is being used traditionally. North America is anticipated to show a swift growth over the forecast period owing to increasing trend of herbal remedies among the consumers followed by APAC region. Latin America and MEA region are anticipated to show moderate growth over the forecast period.
Horse chestnut seed extract Market: Key Player:
Some of the major players operating in Horse chestnut seed extract market include Alchem International Pvt. Ltd, Frutarom Industries Ltd., Bio Botanica, Inc., MB-Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Indena S.p.A, Euromed S.A, Naturex S.A., Mountain Rose Inc. Sabinsa Corporation, and other regional players.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Horse Chestnut Seed Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)