This Hybrid Paint Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hybrid Paint Cans market.
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Introduction and Need of the Product
Cans are an efficient packaging solution for the storage of different type of goods in various industries. Paint cans are used to store paint, colorants, and other water-based substances. It is generally made up of different materials including metal and plastic. Recent technological advancement noticed in the paint cans market is the growing popularity of the hybrid paint cans which is made up of one type of material. Generally, the body of hybrid paint can is made up of a plastic material while other accessories such as handle, rings, and plugs are made up of the metallic material. Hybrid cans are very cost effective and durable packaging solution. Hybrid paint can manufacturing companies are focusing to further reduce the environmental impact of these cans through use of recycled materials. Hybrid paint cans cost less than other packaging alternatives such as metal cans. Hybrid paint cans are designed in such a way that it is resistant to rust and dents. Hybrid paint cans have emerged as an effective packaging solution in the global paint industry. These cans are available in the variety of shapes and sizes ranging from 500 ml to more than 20 liters and it could also be customized according to the requirement of brand owners.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Market Dynamics
Demand for hybrid paint cans is expected to witness a healthy CAGR rate during the forecast period due to its cost-effectiveness and better characteristics than other metal-based alternatives. Hybrid paint cans market is also expected to grow with the increase in demand for the environment-friendly packaging products in the paint and coatings industry. It has witnessed strong growth in the last five years and is expected to continue its wave for the next 5-10 years. The recent trend noticed in the market is the introduction of the hybrid paint cans made up of 70-80% recycled plastic resin which will compel paint companies to adopt this sustainable packaging solution over metal-based paint cans. Major restraints in the hybrid paint cans market are the increasing rules and regulations over the use of plastic materials globally. The market may decline due to the negative impact of stringent regulations on the plastic products. However, other alternatives such as metal paint can is fully recyclable and could be used and over again which in turn might decline the demand for hybrid cans in near future. However, there are enormous opportunities for the small-scale and multinational manufacturers in the developing countries of Latin America and Asia-Pacific to offer hybrid paint cans in these regions.
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of region, the Hybrid paint cans market is segmented as North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ (Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan), Middle East & Africa, and Japan. Hybrid paint cans market is expected to witness strong growth in the developed countries of North America and the European region. Paint and coatings manufacturing companies in countries such as the U.S., Germany, Italy, Japan, and France are increasingly adopting hybrid paint cans for the packaging of their products. It not only help companies to reduce the overall cost of the product but also offer good characteristics than other metal-based alternatives. Demand for hybrid paint cans has witnessed significant growth in the Asia-Pacific region in the last few years due to the increased number of companies offering this product to the large segment of customers in the region. The Indian paint industry is expected to witness more than 10% growth in 2018. The prediction has come into effect after the government’s decision to cut down GST tax rate from 28% to 18%. This will create enormous growth opportunities for the hybrid can manufacturers in India. Also, the multinational players could focus on expanding their operations in the emerging markets.
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Market Players
Some of the key players in the Hybrid paint cans market are Berlin Packaging, BWAY Corporation, Silgan Holdings, Industrias Sanz SA, and KW Plastics, Inc.
The Hybrid paint cans market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Hybrid paint cans market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Hybrid paint cans market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Latin America Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Western Europe Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Eastern Europe Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Japan Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Hybrid Paint Cans Market
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hybrid Paint Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hybrid Paint Cans Market: Market Segmentation:
Hybrid Paint Cans Market Segmentation: By Material Type
- Polypropylene – Metal Cans
- HDPE –Metal Cans
- Other Hybrid Cans
Hybrid Paint Cans Market Segmentation: By Product Capacity
- Up to 500 ml
- 500 ml to 2000 ml
- 2000 ml to 5000 ml
- More than 5000 ml
Hybrid Paint Cans Market Segmentation: By Packaging Application
Hybrid Paint Cans Market Report Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Hybrid paint cans market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Hybrid paint cans market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Hybrid paint cans market performance
- Must-have information for Hybrid paint cans market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hybrid Paint Cans Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hybrid Paint Cans Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hybrid Paint Cans Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hybrid Paint Cans Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)