This I2c Bus market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving I2c Bus market.
I2C Bus Market: Introduction
A protocol has an important part to play in the embedded system design and without the protocol for increasing the peripheral features of microcontroller the power consumption and complexity in the design is seen to be increased. There has been the advent of many protocols for the transferring of data between two systems one of them is the I2C bus protocol and the bus used is the I2C bus. An I2C bus is a bidirectional two-wired serial bus which is used to transport the data between integrated circuits.
I2C Bus Market: Drivers and Challenges
There are many factors driving the market for I2C Bus, from which one of the major factor is that the industries like consumer electronics, telecommunications and industrial electronics is growing at a good rate which is leading to the adoption of these I2C bus market globally. As there are many similarities between seemingly unrelated designs like some intelligent control, usually a single-chip microcontroller, to derive benefits from the similarities I2C bus are used. This acts as a driver for the I2C bus market and is leading to its growth. Other drivers for the I2C bus are more on the performance and feature side. Some of them are like the simple 2-wire serial I2C-bus helps in minimizing the interconnections so ICs can have fewer pins and also do not have many PCB tracks. The process which is followed results in smaller design and less expensive PCBs. The I2C bus also leads to be less expensive as it eliminates the need for an address decoders and other glue logic with the use of completely integrated I2C-bus protocol.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Some of the restraint for I2C Bus market have been related to the features regarding its structure. IE2C bus increases the complexity of firmware or low-level hardware. This in hand need the skilled professional for the design and repairs. This acts as a restraint for the market and also leads to slow growth of I2C bus market. The other restraint for the market has been the its function where it imposes protocol overhead which reduces its throughput.
I2C Bus Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of I2C Bus market are: NXP Semiconductors, and Texas Instruments Incorporated, and some of the potential manufacturers which are likely to enter the I2C Bus market are Soliton Technologies, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., among others.
I2C Bus Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, I2C Bus market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, SEA and other APAC, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among various regions, North America I2C Bus market is seen to be leading in terms of value with U.S. I2C Bus market being the most attractive. Also, the I2C Bus market in Japan and Western Europe is expected to be growing at the fastest rates due to the presence of tier-1 manufacturers in the region and increase in the number of consumer electronics buyers in which I2C Bus are used. I2C Bus market in North America and Western Europe is expected to be followed by China and Japan I2C Bus market. Also, as most of the I2C Bus manufacturers are set up in North America and Western Europe, the I2C Bus market is expected to gain traction in these region throughout the forecast period. The reason for the sustained traction in the regions is also due to the increasing industrial electronics market in these region for the I2C Bus market. I2C Bus market in North America, Japan, and Western Europe is expected to account for more than 50% of the total I2C Bus market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- I2C Bus Market Segments
- I2C Bus Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- I2C Bus Market Size & Forecast 2018 To 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- I2C Bus Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- I2C Bus Market Value Chain
- I2C Bus Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for I2C Bus Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and other APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key I2c Bus Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
I2C Bus Market: Segmentation
The I2C Bus market can be segmented into various segments but as per the market analysis the market for I2C Bus is most suitably segmented by mode, type, application, end-user, and region.
On the basis of mode the I2C Bus market can be divided into;
- Standard-mode (bit rate up to 100 kbit/s)
- Fast-mode (bit rate up to 400 kbit/s)
- Fast-mode Plus (bit rate up to 1 Mbit/s)
- Fast-mode Plus (bit rate up to 1 Mbit/s)
- High-speed mode (bit rate up to 3.4 Mbit/s)
- Ultra-Fast-mode (bit rate up to 5 Mbit/s)
On the basis of type the I2C Bus market can be divided into;
- Bidirectional bus
- Unidirectional bus
On the basis of application the I2C Bus market can be divided into;
- System Management Bus (SMBus)
- Power Management Bus (PMBus)
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)
- Display Data Channel (DDC)
- Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint