This Induction Sealing Machines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Induction Sealing Machines market.
Induction Sealing Machines Market: Introduction
Packaging industry is technology driven. In today’s highly competitive and dynamic marketplace, to achieve the highest revenue, growth packaging manufacturers are embracing the technology, especially filling, forming, sealing, labelling and inspection solutions. Induction sealing, which is widely known as heat sealing uses electromagnetic induction principle. The sealant under cap foil liner automatically gets heated and attached to neck of the bottle. These machines are extensively used in personal care & cosmetics, food & beverages, homecare, pharmaceuticals industries. Growing demand for bottle sealing from pharmaceuticals, personal care & cosmetics and food & beverages sectors to drive the global demand for induction sealing machines market. Induction sealing machines market is highly dominated by small scale manufacturers, whose annual revenues falls within US$ 20- 25 Mn. Europe & North America has large number of manufacturers. The trend of shifting manufacturing from Europe & North America to Asia Pacific (APAC) region, especially to India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia and China is expected to influence the dynamics of the global induction sealing machines market. Due to their counterfeit protection, tamper evidence and leak-proof features, induction sealing machines are creating their space in majority of packaging and converting companies. Overall the global induction sealing machine market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR, during forecast period.
Induction Sealing Machines: Market Dynamics
Induction sealing machines helps in counterfeit protective packaging for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food & beverages. A statistics show that annually approx. one million people die from consumption of counterfeit medicines. Counterfeit protection is also a major problem in cosmetics where counterfeiting can cause loss of brand equity. Induction sealing is very eco-friendly, because it requires less energy and uses less foil & sealant material compared to conductive sealers. Induction liners in cap sealing acts as hermetic seals, which will not allow oxygen, dust, moisture and other foreign material into the bottles. So, the product shelf-life can be extended up to 10 to 12 weeks. Induction sealers get heated as soon as power on, no wastage of time in heating & cooling. The high speed sealing and less changeover times, no touching or handling will increase packaging productivity. Induction sealing also helps in leak prevention, because they use air tight sealing, which can withstand high pressures. These aforementioned features make induction sealing machines, top choice of packaging manufacturers and converters. Rising intolerance towards plastic is expected to hamper the growth of induction sealing machines market. Overall the market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR over forecast period.
Induction Sealing Machines: Market Segmentation
The global induction sealing machines market is segmented on the basis of technology, throughput and end-use. On the basis of technology, the global induction sealing machines market is segmented into manual, semiautomatic and automatic. On the basis of end use, the global induction sealing machines market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care, home care & toiletries, sealants & adhesives and others. Food & beverages and pharmaceuticals together is expected to dominate the overall global induction sealing machines market. Cosmetics is expected to grow at a highest growth during the forecast period.
Induction Sealing Machines Market: Regional outlook
Induction sealing machines market has been segmented on the basis of region into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Induction sealing machines market in APEJ is expected to dominate the overall global market. This is due to dominating concentration of global middle class population and their rising demand for food & beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics & personal care products.
Induction Sealing Machines Market: Key players
Some of the players in the global Induction sealing machines market are Enercon Industries Corporation, Pillar Technologies, Inc., Zhejiang Brother Packing Machinery Co., Ltd, me.ro S.p.a., Lepel Corporation, KWT Machine Systems Co., Ltd., Relco UK, Y-Fang Sealing Machine Ltd. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Induction Sealing Machines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Induction Sealing Machines Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Induction Sealing Machines Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Induction Sealing Machines Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Induction Sealing Machines Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Induction Sealing Machines Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)