POWDER INDUCTION AND DISPERSION SYSTEMS MARKET - KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The global market is expected to reach US$ 3210.1 Mn by the end of 2029.
- The continuous processing segment is projected to account for a largest share in the market in terms of revenue in the coming years.
- The in-line segment based on the mixing method is projected to exhibit the highest growth over the forecast period.
- The pharmaceuticals segment is expected to lead the market, based on application.
- Recent developments and advancements in material and device dispersion techniques are projected to create lucrative growth opportunities over the forecast period.
- North America is estimated to have the largest share over the forecast period, while the Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR.
KEY FACTORS SHAPING THE POWDER INDUCTION AND DISPERSION SYSTEMS MARKET
Powder Induction and Dispersion Systems Witness High Demand in Food Industry
Powder induction and dispersion system is a highly efficient and versatile powder system that helps remove the formation of dust which may contaminate food products. This therefore makes the environment around the machine clean and safe hence saving money by reducing the loss of power. Preferably these systems are used for processing nutrients of all kinds.
Induction and dispersion systems are used to cut batch times, reduce energy consumption, improve ergonomics and operator security for almost any type of dust. It has also been used to reduce dusting and poor air quality.
As COVID-19 spreads around the world, the powder induction and dispersion systems market will continue to experience disruption. In addition, evidence of global supply chain issues can be seen as year-to-date imports. The supply of these goods will suffer as demand is likely to drop in response to the curbs implemented to contain the spread of the virus.
Temporary closures of food service outlets have affected food consumption, contributing to sales decline.. Market has been adversely impacted by supply chain disruption. However, the powder induction manufacturing companies will see an improvement on the supply chain disruptions as soon as the workers start returning to work after the travel bans are over.
Process Flexibility Offered by Continuous Systems Leads the Way
On the basis of process, continuous systems are projected to witness a higher demand. These systems offer continuous operation and processing of compounds. The powder induction and dispersion systems market offers various applications in the chemical industry. There are many process advantages offered by continuous systems which drive their demand.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Increasing Usage of Conventional Power Induction Technology Restraining the Growth
High demand for traditional powder induction technology over target technology due to the capability of system cleaning, in specific time intervals to avoid fouling and scaling, is among the factors that may hinder the market growth over the forecast period.
POWDER INDUCTION AND DISPERSION SYSTEMS MARKET - STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Global powder induction and dispersion systems market is highly fragmented.
- The players are adopting strategies such as new product launches, acquisitions, and expansions to improve their market position and extend their competitive advantage.
- Base year considered - 2019
- Actual estimates/Historical data - 2014 – 2018
- Forecast period - 2019 – 2029
- Market Value in 2019 - US$ 1890 Mn
- Segments covered - Mixing, Application, Process and Region
- Regions covered - North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA
- Key Players - Admix Inc., Axiflow Technologies, Charles Ross & Son Company, Hayward Gordon Group, IDEX Corporation, IKA Werke GmbH, John Bean Technologies Ltd., Joshua Greaves & Sons Ltd., Noritake Co. Ltd., Silverson Machines Inc., SPX Flow and Ystral GmbH
- Growth Drivers
- Reduction of the dust contamination and deaeration time
- Increasing demand of the personal care products with good texture
- Demand for improving process safety and increasing production capacity
In-tank Mixing to Remain Dominant through Forecast Period
The pharmaceuticals segment is projected to record the highest CAGR. Owing to need for high quality sanitary conditions and precise mixing criteria in pharmaceutical firms, the pharmaceutical industry is exhibiting rapid adoption of powder induction and dispersion systems. Asia Pacific is expected to showcase high demand for powder induction and dispersion system.
In terms of mixing, overall the demand for in-tank mixing is likely to be higher than inline mixing. The in-tank mixing segment dominated the global market in 2019. It is expected to remain the lead segment in terms of mixing through the course of the forecast period
North and Europe to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects
The demand for induction and dispersion system is considerably high in North America. The region has a large revenue share and is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. The demand for powder induction and dispersion systems is likely to remain considerably high in Europe as well over the forecast period.
Increasing demand for powder induction and dispersion systems in different applications, coupled with the presence of some of the leading manufacturers are anticipated to propel growth of the Asia Pacific market for powder induction and dispersion systems over the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years as a result of rapid industrialization, which in effect increases demand for powder induction and dispersion, supporting revenue growth in the regional market. China and India are likely to emerge as lucrative markets for powder induction and dispersion systems in the region.
Rising Production Capacity of Powder Induction is Driving Market Growth
Powder induction and dispersion system reduces dust pollution and deaeration time as a result of which these systems are in high demand. High output efficiency and higher dispersion quality is also expected to significantly impact the demand for powder induction and dispersion systems.
In addition, developments in the manufacturing quality of food products and pharmaceutical ingredients are also expected to have a significant effect on the demand for powder induction and dispersion systems. Evolution in dispersion technology and equipment is also expected to offer market participants an untapped opportunity.
How Growth will Unfold
The demand for powder induction and dispersion systems from cosmetics & personal care and the pharmaceutical industry is expected to rise. These systems help in minimizing energy and time consumption during the production process. Furthermore, they offer protection to operators. Spurred by these factors the global market for powder induction and dispersion systems market is likely to witness steady growth over the forecast period.
In addition, rising demand for the system in chemicals and food & beverages sector in order to mix materials uniformly to maintain the quality, is another factor anticipated to fuel growth of the target market in the next coming years.
Moreover, increasing adoption of powder induction and dispersion system in various industries for avoiding spilling of dust particulates during mixing, is among some factors expected to propel growth of the potential market over the long run.
POWDER INDUCTION AND DISPERSION SYSTEMS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Powder Induction and Dispersion Systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Food & beverages
- Cosmetic and personal care products
Type of Mixing
- In-tank mixing
- Inline mixing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia