This Powdered Beverages market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Powdered Beverages market.
Powdered Beverages Market Outlook
Powdered beverage products, containing chocolate, fruit, coffee, and other flavored substances and manufactured with the help of heat treatment, are witnessing significant demand in recent years. Growing popularity of ready-to-mix and ready-to-eat foods, on the account of rising on-the-go or convenience culture, has been contributing to the demand for powdered soft drinks and powdered beverages.
Powdered beverage is considered a suitable alternative to ready-to-drink products. Increasing scope of application in various types of end products, such as soft drinks, sports & nutritional drinks, fruit juices, and coffee, is reflecting robust growth in demand for powdered beverages. Single-serve powdered beverages remains highly preferred among consumers over their multi-serve counterparts, as the former offers greater convenience.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Gains Remain Uphold by Extended Shelf-life of Powdered Beverages
The powdered beverages market is predominantly fueled by increasing awareness about the product and its associated health benefits. Surging demand for powdered beverages can be attributed to their convenience factor and relatively low cost, which are the ideal solution for consumers with hectic schedule and busy lifestyle. Moreover, powdered beverages do not have a specific temperature requirement to maintain quality or shelf life, thereby making them suitable choice for the camping, travelling, and similar occasions.
Single serve format of powdered beverages enables the consumption in the limited amount, which can be a competitive driver for the market over the liquid beverage market. Key players operating in the powdered beverages are introducing new and novel products with the high protein content, targeting health and wellness enthusiast. As the trend of health wellness has brought numerous products in the marketplace, such as fusion beverages, plant-based beverages, and organic drinks, manufacturers are targeted towards fortifying powdered beverages with nutritious ingredients. Moreover, a growing number of consumers are seeking for organic and natural products, consisting of plant-based ingredients. Powdered beverage manufacturers are tapping into the current need of the market, coming with the innovative solutions. For instance, incorporation of pea protein in powdered beverages is gaining traction, as it is marketed to offer various health benefits.
As aversion of consumers towards synthetic or chemical ingredients has been evident, manufacturers are using natural food preservatives to extend shelf life of powdered beverage. Such factors are expected to create a positive outlook of the powdered beverages market.
Powdered Beverages Market: Regional Analysis
North America and European continue to maintain leading position in the powdered beverages market. Strong presence of key market players and greater awareness and availability of the product in these regions are responsible for the high consumption of powdered beverages. Moreover, established distribution network in these regions contributes to maximum market share. However, high growth opportunities are expected in Asia, Latin America, and MEA, due to increase in consumer purchasing power and growing product awareness among the consumers.
Powdered Beverages Market: Key Participants
Some of the important participants in the powdered beverages market are:
- Nestlé S.A.
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
- Kraft Foods
- Simatek A/S
- Cargill Inc.
- Nellson LLC
- CP Kelco
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the powdered beverages market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as type, nature, application, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Powdered Beverages Market Segment
- Powdered Beverages Market Dynamics
- Powdered Beverages Market Size
- Powdered Beverages Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Powdered Beverages Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Powdered Beverages Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Powdered Beverages
- Value Chain Analysis of the Powdered Beverages Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Powdered Beverages Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Powdered Beverages Market Segmentation
The powdered beverages market can be segmented on the basis of type, nature, application, and sales channel.
On the basis of type, the powdered beverages market can be segmented as:
- Single Serve
- Multi Serve
On the basis of nature, the powdered beverages market can be segmented as:
On the basis of application, the powdered beverages market can be segmented as:
- Sport Drinks
- Soft Drinks
- Fruit Juices
- Others (Dairy, etc.)
On the basis of sales channel, the powdered beverages market can be segmented as:
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Grocery Stores
- Other Retail Formats
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Powdered Beverages Market
- Competitive landscape for Powdered Beverages Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Powdered Beverages Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Powdered Beverages Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Powdered Beverages Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Powdered Beverages Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)