Beverage Can Ends Market - Overview:
Beverage cans are common packaging format for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, such as juices, carbonated soft drinks, energy drinks, and beer. The beverage can ends offers good barrier against sunlight and oxygen, thereby, retaining the quality of the beverage. The global beverage can ends market is anticipated to grow due to some major factors such as rising need for metal cans and increasing consumption of energy drinks. The demand for beverage can ends is growing due to its various advantages such as high quality printing and higher mechanical strength along with possible decoration as compared with other packaging solutions. Beverage can ends is a cost effective solution which is light in weight and small amount of metal is required in the manufacturing process. The beverage can ends are completely recyclable and it makes the aluminum a permanent resource that reinforces the circular economy, where manufacturing material can be used again with no loss in physical properties and quality.
The ready to consume health drinks are also a major factor in the growth of beverage can ends market. Earlier the beverage cans was opened by punching two triangular holes in the lid, it was also referred to as crunch key. Later advancement saw the beverage can ends made out of aluminum instead of steel. Pull tab beverage can ends are then invented as a convenient and easy to use packaging solution. Pull tab beverage can ends had a ring connected at the rivet for pulling, and which come off completely to be discarded. The pull tab beverage can ends were then replaced by most commonly used stay-on-tabs beverage can ends.
Beverage Can Ends Market - Regional Outlook:
On the basis of geography, global beverage can ends market region is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Among these regions, North America is expected to lead the global beverage can ends market due to increasing demand for ready to go health drinks. Along with North America, Europe beverage can ends market is also anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to their increasing applications in the re-packaging of carbonated drinks and health drinks. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness an intense growth due to expansion of retail sector in the developing countries such as India and China.
Beverage Can Ends Market – Key Players:
Some of the key players operating in the global tray packing machine market are segmented into three tiers as tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3.
- Amrcor Ltd.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Ball Corporation
- Ardagh Metal Packaging USA Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Silgan Holdings Inc
- Helvetia Packaging
- Metal Packaging Europe
- Anheuser-Busch Packaging Group (ABPG)
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Mahmood Inc Ltd
- Scan Holdings
- Can Ends Packaging Limited
- National Factory for Can Ends Ltd.
- Royal Can Industries Co. Ltd.
Some of the major Chinese key players operating in global beverage can ends market are Shandong Sinopackmate Co., Ltd., Anhui Wonderful-Wall Color Coating Aluminium Science Technology Co., Ltd., Jinan Erjin Import & Export Co., Ltd., and Hangzhou Shield Trading Co., Ltd.
Beverage Can Ends Market – Key Developments:
The global beverage can ends market is characterized by several new design level trends. Therefore, the competition is in terms of packaging optimization
- In April 2016, Ardagh Group S.A. acquired certain metal beverage can assets of Ball Corporation and Rexam PLC and support locations in Europe, Brazil, and the United States. This enhanced the production capacity of metal cans for Ardagh Group S.A.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Beverage Can Ends Market - Segmentation:
The global beverage can ends market is segmented on the basis of product type, material type, size of the beverage can ends and by end use.
On the basis of product type, the global beverage can ends market is segmented as follows:
- Pull Tab Beverage Can Ends
- Stay-on-tab Beverage Can Ends
- Top End Beverage Can Ends
- Full Aperture Beverage Can Ends
On the basis of material type, the global beverage can ends market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of size, the global beverage can ends market is segmented as follows:
- Up to 46 mm
- 46 to 52 mm
- 52 to 63 mm
- 63 to 65 mm
On the basis of end use, the global beverage can ends market is segmented as follows:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.