This Instant Protein Beverages market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Instant Protein Beverages market.
Instant protein beverages refers to the category of beverages that have been formulated with vitamin-mineral blends, protein, fiber, and other nutritional ingredients. These ingredients increases the particulate level of beverages, thereby enhances its textural properties. Instant protein beverages are made up of instant proteins i.e. the concentrated form of protein that can be easily mixed with the beverages. Instant proteins have high nutritional value. It promotes healthy skin, enhances muscle strength and increases the immunity. Instant proteins are often used in combination with diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol to reduce the risk of heart disease. Growing awareness regarding the health benefits of proteins is expected to increase the demand for protein fortified beverages. Further, the prevailing health and wellness trends has shifted the focus of beverage makers towards developing or enhancing the functionality aspect of beverages rather than offering only refreshment beverages. This is expected to provide a significant boost to the growth of instant protein beverages market during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics of Instant Protein Beverages:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Segmentation of Instant Protein Beverages:
Instant protein beverages market is segmented on the basis of type, source, distribution channel, and geography. Based upon type, instant protein beverages market is segmented into clinical drinks, energy drinks, weight management drinks, juices, and others.Over the next few years, energy drinks segment is expected to witness highest market attractiveness in the global instant protein beverages market. On the basis of source, instant protein beverages market is segmented into whey, casein, milk, egg, soy, rice, pea, and others. Based upon distribution channel, instant protein beverages market is segmented into drug stores, speciality stores, supermarket/hyper market, convenience stores, and others such as direct selling, mass merchandisers etc.
Regional Outlook of Instant Protein Beverages:
Based on geography, instant protein beverages market is segmented into seven different regions namely Latin America, Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East and Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Japan. North America is projected to hold relatively higher share in the instant protein beverages market during the reviewed market. Strong demand from U.S for protein fortified drinks is expected to play vital role in increasing the revenue share of the region. Western Europe is expected to acquire second largest share in global instant protein beverages market over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to expand at relatively higher CAGR owing to the growing health awareness among consumers in China and India.Companies in the instant protein beverages market focus upon leveraging the opportunities posed by emerging economies like India and China to strengthen their geographical presence and expand their revenue base.
Key Market Players in Instant Protein Beverages:
Some of the key players in the instant protein beverages market include CytoSport Holdings Inc., Glanbia, Plc, Davisco Foods International, Inc., Nestle S.A., Laguna Blends Inc., Weider Global Nutrition, and Archer Daniels Midland among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Instant Protein Beverages Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Instant protein beverages segments
- Market Dynamics of Instant protein beverages
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014-2016 for Instant protein beverages
- Instant protein beverages Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Instant protein beverages
- Instant protein beverages Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Instant protein beverages includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Instant Protein Beverages Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Instant Protein Beverages Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Instant Protein Beverages Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Instant Protein Beverages Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)