This Instant Cake Emulsifier market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Instant Cake Emulsifier market.
Instant Cake Emulsifier Market Outlook
Nowadays, consumers prefer high quality cakes with unique flavors and tastes when purchasing from bakers or supermarkets. In order to meet such customer expectations, companies are producing high quality bakery products with stable emulsifiers, along with the use of innovative and unique raw materials. Moreover, they are focusing on strengthening their market position by introducing novel instant cake emulsifiers in the market. The main function of an instant cake emulsifier is the emulsification and aeration of batters comprising vegetable oils and fats with formulations free from trans-fatty acids. Instant cake emulsifiers have unique properties and are used to enhance the batter whipping step in the making of bakery products. They enhance the volume of the cake, reduce whipping time, and improve the stability of the dough. They particularly help in refining the whipping properties in a high volume cake and provide the cake with a soft texture while enriching the shelf life of finished products. Providing the correct amount of aeration in industrial cake products is essential to deliver the right volume of the bakery products. Thus, it is necessary to choose the ideal emulsifier which exhibits the right functionality.
Reasons for Covering This Title
Increasing per capita consumption of cakes, rising disposable income and consumer spending, expanding consumer demand for unique texture, flavor and taste in cakes, new product development and innovative technologies for the preparation of instant cake emulsifiers are booming the food service industry. Moreover, growth in out-of-home consumption pattern along with the rising demand for healthier bakery products, enriched batter for preparing cakes becomes necessary. However, availability of substitute products, such as egg white and fats containing trans-fatty acids (TFA), may hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Market Share for Instant Cake Emulsifier Market by Form Type, 2017
Global Instant Cake Emulsifier Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global instant cake emulsifier market are Palsgaard SA, Danisco A/S, United Foods Industries, Masson Group Company Limited, BASF SE, FrieslandCampina Kievit, Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd., Corbion N.V., Guangzhou Kegu Food, The Bakels Group, Rich Products Corporation, SensoryEffects, Molkerei MEGGLE Wasserburg GmbH & Co.KG, Wacker Chemie AG, Ingredion Incorporated, others.
Region-Wise Market Presence of Key Manufacturers in Global Instant Cake Emulsifier Market
An instant cake emulsifier is a cost effective alternative to standard emulsifiers that accelerates production time and provides excellent aeration in instant cake products. These factors drive the growth of the global instant cake emulsifier market. Moreover, changing consumer taste and preference, expanding in-store bakeries, increase in online sales, and demand for innovative products are some of the factors which are expected to boost the instant cake emulsifier market during the forecast period. However, the consistency of instant cake emulsifiers in the paste form may vary as per the surrounding temperature. At low temperatures, the paste becomes hard, separates, and is challenging to distribute, which in turn affects the cake quality. Thus, this factor may hamper the growth of the market in the near future.
Global Instant Cake Emulsifier Market: Key Developments
- In 2017, Palsgaard SA developed a novel first palm-free powdered emulsifier “Palsgaard® SA 6615” for industrial cake production, so as to meet the expanding demand for removing palm oil ingredients from cakes entirely. This development was in sync with the company’s efforts to increase its market presence and position by targeting the right audience. The company serves various markets globally and thus, the negative consumer sentiment towards palm oil is currently prompting various manufacturers to eliminate palm oil from their bakery products. This is the key factor that compelled the company to develop a palm-free powder emulsifier, which makes production easier, safer, and cost-efficient
Opportunities for Global Instant Cake Emulsifier Market Participants
Expanding demand for palm-free emulsifiers that remove palm oil from the production process of cakes without hampering product quality, has led to the emergence of small producers. This, along with the shifting consumer preference for health products, increase in the number of coffee shops, and growing demand for clean label and organic ingredients used in bakery products are expected to create an opportunity for instant cake emulsifier manufacturers in the near future. Moreover, companies are attempting to gain regulatory certifications, such as Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certification for clean label, owing to the rising awareness and demand for dairy-alternative instant cake emulsifiers. This is the primary factor accelerating the growth of the instant cake emulsifier market.
Brief Approach to Research
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the type, application, and distribution channel of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the instant cake emulsifier market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the instant cake emulsifier market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the instant cake emulsifier market
- Cost structure of instant cake emulsifier and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major instant cake emulsifier market participants
- Analysis of instant cake emulsifier supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the instant cake emulsifier market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the instant cake emulsifier market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Instant Cake Emulsifier Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Instant Cake Emulsifier: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global instant cake emulsifier market can be segmented as:
On the basis of form type, the global instant cake emulsifier market can be segmented as:
On the basis of application, the global instant cake emulsifier market can be segmented as:
- Sponge Cakes
- Cake Bars
- Swiss Rolls
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Instant Cake Emulsifier Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Instant Cake Emulsifier Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Instant Cake Emulsifier Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Instant Cake Emulsifier Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)