This Marigold Essential Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Marigold Essential Oil market.
Marigold essential oil is a natural oil extracted from marigold flowers. It has a sweet, fruity, wild and citrus-like smell, and is yellow to reddish in colour. Concentrated marigold essential oil is predominantly used in aromatherapy for the treatment of numerous problems. It is also used in cosmetics.
Marigold essential oil blends well with several other essential oils, which include geranium, cedarwood, nutmeg and clary sage oil. Marigold essential oil is widely used for massage as well as for the preparation of lotions, creams and scarring formulas. Increase in the demand for aromatherapy, as well as the growing demand for flavours and fragrances in the food & beverages industry and personal care industry, is likely to drive the marigold essential oil market in the years to come. Moreover, growth in the number of producers of marigold oil has also increased production, which is also expected to boost he market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing Interest in Aromatherapy is Boosting the Marigold Essential Oil Market:
Marigold essential oil has properties such as anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial, owing to which it is useful for curing wounds, eczema, diaper rash, skin treatment, the treatment of psoriasis, as well as for better skin. Hence, the extensive range of uses of marigold essential oil is among the factors boosting the market. Marigold essential oil has almost no side-effects as compared to most of the conventional drugs and medicines, owing to which an increase in its consumption has been observed over the past few years. Increase in the demand for natural personal care products and pleasing aromatic cleaning agents is another driver of the marigold essential oil market. Comprehensive R&D and technological advancements in the abstraction processes of marigold essential oil are likely to contribute to market growth. Furthermore, the numerous health benefits of marigold essential oil are expected to drive the demand for this product in aromatherapy applications.
Global Marigold Essential Oil Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global marigold essential oil market are Bianca Rosa, Biofinest, AAURA ENTERPRISES, Jiangxi Yisenyuan Plant Spices Co., Ltd., SALVE PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED, Xi'an Sonwu Biotech Co., Ltd., IL HEALTH & BEAUTY NATURAL OILS CO., INC., Candle Sand Supplies, Young Living Essential Oils, SALVIA, Miracle Botanicals, Healing Solutions, Mountain Rose, Inc., Sydney Essential Oil Co., Amrita Aromatherapy and Stillpoint Aromatics.
Key Developments across the Globe:
Marigold essential oil has attracted keen interest from the international market mainly due to its aromatic properties. An increasing number of new vendors are emerging in the market. For instance, in July 2017, Keihl, an American merchant of premium skin care and cosmetics, added a new product to its popular calendula line – a gel mask for soothing and refreshing the skin. Calendula is a genus of marigold flower, native to south-western Asia, Western Europe, Macaronesia and the Mediterranean.
Opportunities for Market Participants
The marigold flower grows in abundance in North America and Latin America, as it is native to these regions. Thus, the prospect for growth in these regions is quite significant for the marigold essential oil market. Large-scale manufacturers dominate the market and the local players of American countries can start offering marigold essential oil at relatively low prices to make their mark in the market. Marigold essential oil will continue to be in high demand due to the growth perceived in developing economies and the rising interest in natural products in western markets. Spa and relaxation is one of the significant applications that hold a large share in the marigold essential oil market.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product, end use, and applications of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with the supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, and consolidated & synthesised at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the marigold essential oil market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Marigold Essential Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Marigold Essential Oil: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global marigold essential oil market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global marigold essential oil market has been segmented as –
- Baby Care
- Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
- Tobacco Flavouring
- Chicken Feed
On the basis of distribution channel, the global marigold essential oil market has been segmented as –
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Online Stores
- Retail Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Marigold Essential Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Marigold Essential Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Marigold Essential Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Marigold Essential Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)