This Oil And Gas Field Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Oil And Gas Field Services market.
Oil and Gas Field Services Market: Introduction
Oil and Gas field service companies offers services to various oil & gas explorations companies helping in various oil-related activities, such as extraction, drilling, exploration, completion, stimulation, intervention production and transportation among others, for fulfilling different purposes over the entire oil well exploration life cycle. The primary consumers comprises of oil and gas production and exploration companies which require drilling equipment and services whereas the secondary consumers are the companies which convert oil and gas into other forms of energy. Examples of secondary consumers include oil processing power plants, refineries, etc.
Efforts are being made to discover new oil and gas fields to cater to the escalating demand of energy and petroleum products, especially from end-user sectors, such as, power plants, transportation and other industries. Besides the fact that crude oil production is increasing with every passing day, this is expected to be the primary driver for this market over the forecast period.
Liberation of Mexican oil and gas industry as well as the combined shale gas revolution in the U.S. and China is anticipated to fuel the oil and gas field services market globally.
Oil and Gas Field Services Market: Dynamics
The increasing demand for petrochemicals and energy coupled with growing investments in oil & gas exploration activities is expected to drive the Oil and Gas Field Services market during the forecast period. Repair and overhaul activities are also expected to fuel the demand of Oil and Gas Field Services in the forecast period.
The demand for oil and gas services varies directly with the change in the prices of oil and gas. For instance, if there is a surge in the prices of petroleum products, the exploration companies will target drilling service providers, thereby driving the oil and gas filed services market.
Development of technologies, such as enhanced oil recovery, is anticipated to further drive the onshore Oil and Gas field services market.
Increased investments in research and development of equipment for drilling, which can save time, is also expected to accelerate the oil and gas field service industry over the forecast period.
On the contrary, current slowdown of oil production, related operational challenges and resultant environmental concerns are expected to hamper the growth of the oil and gas field services market.
Oil and Gas Field Services Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to hold a major share in the Oil and Gas field services market due to new technological advancements used to explore shale gas and deep water productions.
Middle East and Africa is also expected to witness significant growth in Oil and Field Services industry during the forecast period due to the presence of a huge number of oil and gas reserves in the region.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness growth in Oil and field gas services industry during the forecast period. Large LNG facilities in Curtis Island and the construction of Wheatstone and Prelude LNG plants in Western Australia will fuel the Asia pacific oil and gas Field services market.
That aside, the presence of a large number of refineries in China and Japan is also expected to spur the growth of Oil and gas field services during the forecast period.
Oil and Gas Field Services Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain Oil and Gas Field Services market include:
- Halliburton Company
- Schlumberger Limited
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Weatherford International
- National Oilwell Varco
- National Oilwell Varco
- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (U.S.)
- GE Oil & Gas (U.K.)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Oil And Gas Field Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Oil and Gas Field Services Market: Segmentation
Oil and Gas Field Services Market can be segmented on the basis of application into
Oil and Gas Field Services Market can be segmented on the basis of services into:
Oil and Gas Field Services Market can be segmented on the basis of consumers into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Oil And Gas Field Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Oil And Gas Field Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Oil And Gas Field Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Oil And Gas Field Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.