This Mesh Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mesh Bags market.
Global Mesh Bags Market: Overview
Mesh bags are basically retail bags that are woven or knitted using plastic or fabric. They are commonly used for carrying fruits and vegetables. Mesh bags offer high breathability and product visibility along with custom labels. The mesh of these bags can be shaped according to the consumer needs; the mesh types available include hexagonal, diamond, oval, rectangular and square. Mesh bags made from cotton and other fabrics are considered sustainable as compared to the plastic ones as they can be reused.
The key advantage of mesh bags is that the fresh produce stored in the bags stays fresh for longer periods of time. The mesh provides breathability to the content through air circulation and keeps the food fresh. Cotton mesh bags are highly preferred over plastic for grocery shopping as they are washable. Different kinds of mesh bags made from HDPE (High density polyethylene) are also used for breeding oysters. Mesh bags are produced using techniques, such as knitting and extrusion and are commonly available at grocery stores and hypermarkets. These bags allow consumers to fill particular quantities of vegetables and fruits, post which the bags are sealed with the price tags. Grocery stores offer various sizes of mesh bags, the larger ones being able to accommodate up to a large watermelon.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Mesh Bags Market: Dynamics
Product visibility and breathability are the two key factors driving the growth of the global mesh bags market. Mesh bags are also used as laundry bags in households as they enable the easy prepacking and display of products. They are available with or without custom printed labels. Some manufacturers such as Fulton Companies offer bulk size mesh bags that can carry weight up to 2000 lb-3000 lb. Leno mesh bags are usually used for the packaging of onions, nuts, shellfish, citrus fruits or firewood. They are ideal for these purposes as they are solid, form-stable and breathable. The requirement of leno mesh bags for firewood across cold countries such as the U.S., Canada and Russia fuels the growth of the global mesh bags market. Leno mesh bags are well suited for transportation and can be packed with automatic filling equipment. With proper ventilation, these bags ensure that their contents, such as vegetables and fruits, remain fresh for longer periods of time. The net structure of mesh bags allows consumers to visually inspect the quality of the contents without actually having to open the bags.
The demand for mesh bags has been increasing proportionally with the demand for fresh food. The increased use of mesh bags in storing shrimp and shellfish presents opportunities for the growth of the mesh bags market in the seafood segment. Grocery stores and hypermarkets are adopting the use of mesh bags as they allow a degree of control over photosynthesis and respiration in fruits and vegetables.
Global Mesh Bags Market: Regional Outlook
The U.S. is expected to account for a relatively high share in the global mesh bags market, due to the increasing demand for storage solutions for fresh produce in the country. Developing countries such as India and China are also likely to exhibit positive growth in the global mesh bags market during the forecast period.
Global Mesh Bags Market: Key Manufacturers
- Volm Companies
- Min Shen Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Agribag Inc.
- Cady Bag Company
- Krishna Polynet
- SG Global Packaging
- Fischer Bag Company
- Vedder Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Globe Bagco
- Wasserman Bags
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with Mesh Bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes -
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mesh Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Mesh Bags Market: Segmentation
The global mesh bags market has been segmented on the basis of material into:
- High Density Polyethylene
The global mesh bags market has been segmented on the basis of product type into:
- Raschel Bags
- Leno Bags
- Half-n-half bags
- Tube style mesh bags
The global mesh bags market has been segmented on the basis of mesh type into:
The global mesh bags market has been segmented on the basis of capacity (Lb) into:
- < 50 lb
- 50-500 lb
- 500-1000 lb
- 1000 lb & above
The global mesh bags market has been segmented on the basis of end-use into:
- Other groceries
- A detailed overview of the market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mesh Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mesh Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mesh Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mesh Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)