This Microdermabrasion Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microdermabrasion Devices market.
Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation technique used to remove the outer most layer of dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure with no down time. The microdermabrasion treatment is used to decrease the appearance of superficial pigmentation and sun damage as well as diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. This skin exfoliating process improves the tone and texture of the skin and reveals the new, living skin cells that are soft and smooth. Following medical microdermabrasion the skin is in a better condition to absorb anti-aging and acne creams. At the same time, the underlying epidermis is also stimulated by the treatment and this promotes new collagen, thickening the dermis and improving the resistance to the effects of aging
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
The demand for the microdermabrasion devices is expected to upsurge owing to the increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Microdermabrasion device have high demand as people are more aware and conscious as to how they look. There has been an increase in the number of dermatology procedures and the industry is poised for continuous progression. Moreover, the medical ailments is also a major business driver for a dermatologist’s practice. To meet the new demands dermatologists have started offering more and higher-margin cosmetic procedures. Companies who are practice management organizations have more heavily utilized technologies to improve their ability to attract, retain, and engage patients.
All microdermabrasion treatments work on the same thing of removing the dead skin. The microdermabrasion treatment can treat many surface problem including dullness, mild to moderate acne, hyperpigmentation and fine lines. Crystal microdermabrasion uses a wand to spray fine crystals over the face. As the skin abrades over the skin, it removes dead skin which is sucked by the vacuum attached. The crystals used during crystal microdermabrasion are most often made from nontoxic aluminum oxide or organic sodium bicarbonate.
Derma Sweep is a similar technique to diamond microdermabrasion, but uses silk, nylon or polyester satintone bristle tipped heads. These crystal used in the DermaSweep microdermabrasion process are used to deliver various serum into the skin, such as hyaluronic acid or salicylic acid.
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Overview
The microdermabrasion devices comes in two forms, diamond tipped and crystal tipped. The crystal tipped microdermabrasion device began in the U.S. market in 1996. In crystal microdermabrasion device used the process is known as sand blasting as sand like particles are released over the skin surface. The crystal microdermabrasion device sucks up excess dirt, dead skin cells and the particles themselves as the blast sand blasting occurs. The diamond tipped microdermabrasion device has an advantage over the crystal one as it doesn’t leave a chance of spillage of skin debris in the eyes and mouth.
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, microdermabrasion devices market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding Japan, Japan Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America is expected to remain the dominating region while Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a fastest growing region. The number of cosmetic procedures in the U.S. is relatively high as compared to other countries. In 2016, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) statistics there were 17.1 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed. In case of economically developing region such as India, the microdermabrasion devices market has huge potential as there is an increasing disposable income and huge population base.
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the microdermabrasion devices market participants are Sylvan Company, PMD Beauty, Kosmet, Inc., Dermamed Solutions, MacroDerma.com, Dermaglow, NuBrilliance, Viora, Bio-Therapeutic Computers Pvt. Ltd. (BTCPL) and Diamond International.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microdermabrasion Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the microdermabrasion devices market can be segmented as:
- Diamond microdermabrasion devices
- Crystal microdermabrasion devices
On the basis of application, the microdermabrasion devices market can be segmented as:
- Minor acne scarring
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Spots and blemishes
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Coarse skin texture
- Saggy skin
On the basis of end user, the microdermabrasion devices market can be segmented as:
- Dermatology Clinics
- Spas and Beauty Parlors
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microdermabrasion Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microdermabrasion Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microdermabrasion Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microdermabrasion Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)