This Mobile Healthcare Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Healthcare Devices market.
With the increasing penetration of smartphones and proliferation of tablets and other mobile platforms, the market for mobile applications (apps) is witnessing rapid growth in recent years. Mobile healthcare applications are increasingly being used by patients and consumers. As per researchers and medical device experts, using mobile healthcare apps is not the technology itself, but making it part of a well-designed, well synchronized, coordinated-health care process. Mobile healthcare devices monitor consumers mainly for smoking, weight (loss/gain), healthy diet, regular exercise, physical activity, blood glucose, heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and body temperature.
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: Segmentation
The mobile healthcare devices marketcan be segmented as follows:
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market : Regional Outlook
Geographically, the mobile healthcare devices marketis segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America has a major share in terms of value and volume owing to large number of manufacturers and growing awareness about the upcoming devices. Majority of U.S. consumers have concluded that mobile healthcare devices are helping them to improve the quality of their lives by monitoring their daily activities. APEJ and Latin American are anticipated to present immense growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period. In APEJ, electronics and medical device industries with their improved efficiency of the healthcare delivery system as well as healthcare workforce are expected to drive growth in the region through 2026. Mobile healthcare device market is largely driven by the vital signs monitoring devices and In Vitro Diagnostics (IVDs).
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: Key Players
Globally, the manufacturers of mobile healthcare devices are implementing strategies such as merger and acquisitions while launching novel technology advancements by using unique medical sensors and mobile applications (apps).
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Healthcare Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: By Product Type
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Pulse Oximeter
- Cardiac Monitor
- Neurological Monitor
- Heart Rate Meter
- ECG Monitor
- Peak Flow Meter
- Sleep Apnea Meter
- Multiparameter Tracker & Others
- Fitbit Or Smart Watches
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: By Application
- Chronic Care Management
- Mental Health & Behavioral Disorders Management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetes Management
- Cancer Management
- General Health
- Women’s Health
- Medical Management
Mobile Healthcare Devices Market: By End Users
- Home Healthcare
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutions
The key players in the global mobile healthcare devices marketare:
- Medtronic, Inc.
- AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
- AliveCor, Inc.
- LifeWatch AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- BioTelemetry Inc.
- AgaMatrix, Inc.
- iHealth Lab, Inc.
- Cisco, Inc.
- Mobisante, Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Omron Corporation
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile & Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Germany, BENELUX, Nordic countries, Rest Of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN countries, Australia & New Zealand, Rest Of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprints